- H97592 000000000 H97592000000000
Elysia Xpressor Discrete Class A Stereo Buss Compressor
- Write a Review
You're looking for a stereo compressor. You want pristine sound and can't accept compromise in terms of signal quality. You don't want a one trick po...Read More
You're looking for a stereo compressor. You want pristine sound and can't accept compromise in terms of signal quality. You don't want a one trick pony, but a flexible machine that covers all the standards and then some. You're looking for the Eysian xpressor. Its discrete audio path running in constant class-A mode combines a clear and open sound with a good lot of punch. The clearly laid out functions get you going straight away, while the extended features let you treat dynamics like never before.
Stereo buss compression, processing single signals, approaching dynamics in creative ways - the xpressor shines in many different applications. And should you take your equipment on the road, you'll certainly enjoy the rigid full aluminum enclosure cutting weight into half.
Quality compression for engineers who know the difference.
- Discrete Class-A Topology - As a true elysia specialty, the audio path of the xpressor is completely based on discrete circuitry and does not use any integrated circuits at all.
- Auto Fast - Inspired by its big brothers: the switchable semi automation for a perfect attack on the basis of the value set by the user.
- Log Release - This alternative characteristic of the release curve follows a logarithmic course instead of the standard linear progress and results in a very gentle kind of compression.
- Negative Ratios - The characteristic curve bends and goes back down! Heavy pumping, backward sounds, etc. - perfect for very cool compression effects.
- Parallel Compression - Available directly on the unit: the direct and the compressed signal can be blended in any desired relation by simply turning the mix controller.
- Sidechain Filter - A tunable low cut filter in the sidechain of the xpressor avoids overcompression and pumping when there is a lot of low end energy in the mix.
- External Sidechain - You want to create frequency dependent compression or have it accented by the groove? The external sidechain input makes nearly everything possible!
- Gain Reduction Limiter - This novel limiter is not placed in the audio path as usually, but restricts the control voltage of the compressor instead.
- Warm Mode - The xpressor offers a second switchable sound flavor by altering its frequency spectrum, harmonics and transient response.
- Analog Dynamic LED Meter - The gain reduction meter modulates its LEDs in their brightness in order to show the action of the compressor in an analog way: fast and with smooth transitions.
Order now and explore a whole new world of quality compression.
Xpressor Discrete Class A Stereo Buss Compressor
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 0 % : 0.002 %
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 100 %: 0.006 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 0 % : 0.003 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 100 %: 0.056 %
- Noise floor:
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -94 dBu
- Dynamic range:
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 115 dB
- Maximum level:
- Input: +21 dBu
- Output : +21 dBu
- Input: 10 kOhm
- Output : 68 Ohm