- Product 240483
ESI ESU1808 18-in/8-out USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Computer Recording Interface
- Write a Review
The ESI ESU1808 features a high-speed USB 2.0 connection allowing throughput for 18 channels. The first two channels feature high-quality microphone ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-bandwidth interface gives you lots of I/O!
The ESI ESU1808 features a high-speed USB 2.0 connection allowing throughput for 18 channels. The first two channels feature high-quality microphone preamps with balanced XLR inputs and +48V phantom power while two more have Hi-Z inputs for direct connection of high-impedance instruments like guitar and bass. There are also 12 balanced line signal input channels and coaxial S/PDIF input. There are 8 balanced analog output channels and one channel pair is also provided as coaxial S/PDIF output. Last but not least ESU1808 comes with a MIDI port providing 16 input and 16 output channels. The ESU1808 has support for Windows XP and Mac OS X, as well as MME, WDM, DirectX, ASIO 2.0, GSIF 2.0, and CoreAudio music technology.
- High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- 18 in/8 out 24-bit/96khz Audio Interface
- 2 low noise microphone preamps with XLR inputs, gain controls, Pad switch, and Peak LEDS 48 Volt
- Phantom power
- 2 x Direct Instrument inputs with gain controls and peak LEDs
- 12 balanced/unbalanced analog inputs (1/4" TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, ADC 107dB)
- 8 balanced/unbalanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, ADC 112dB)
- 1/4" headphone output with volume control
- 16 channel MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O
- Sample Rates: 44.1KHz, 48.0KHz, 88.2KHz, 96.0KHz
- ASIO 2.0, GSIF2.0, WDM frivers
- Windows XP /Mac OS X compatible
Click or call to order today! Our dual Complete Satisfaction and Lowest Price Guarantees mean you can't lose!