- Product 183118
Eventide H8000FW 8-Channel Ultra-Harmonizer Effects Processor
- Write a Review
The Eventide H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer 8-Channel Effects Processor provides high-quality 24-bit audio performance and over 1,600 preset effects algori...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Eight full channels of processing with route-anywhere flexibility.
The Eventide H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer 8-Channel Effects Processor provides high-quality 24-bit audio performance and over 1,600 preset effects algorithms including presets for 5.1 surround sound. It features UltraShifter, Eventide's most natural-sounding, formant-corrected pitch changer which is optimized for voice and includes automatic pitch correction. It also comes with twelve channels of AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF, and FireWire digital I/O, up to 96kHz sampling frequency, 174-second mono sampler with looping, beat-sync tools, and four channels of XLR/TRS analog inputs. Also comes with search-engine functionality for easier preset sorting, Monolithic Tandem mode for running one large algorithm using two DSP chips, building-block custom effects architecture, and ultra-versatile anything-to-anything routing. FireWire ports deliver computer interactivity with graphic computer editor/development tools and routing software.
- 12 channels of AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF, and FireWire digital I/O
- 24-bit digital I/O
- Over 80 - 5.1 presets including 5.1 reverbs
- Effects up to 96kHz sampling frequency
- Over 1,600 preset-algorithms: award-winning reverb, choruses, FM panners, sample-and-hold filters, vibratos, modulating delays, multiband compression, phase shifting, micro pitch shifting, vocoding, and much more
- UltraShifter pitch shift and correction
- Search-engine preset sorting
- Monolithic Tandem processing mode
- Building-block effects architecture
- Anything-to-anything routing capability
- Custom Scales capability
- MIDI, BPM, and Tap Tempo beat sync
- 174 second mono sampler (87 seconds phase-locked stereo)
- Looping, editing, and layering capabilities
- VSIG and VSIG-X graphic editor/development tools
- FireWire drivers for Mac and PC
- Software channel-routing program
- 4 channels of XLR and " TRS inputs; s/n >110dB
Hard-core hardware for when compromise is not in your vocabulary. Order now!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eventide H8000FW 8-Channel Ultra-Harmonizer Effects Processor:
I have owned this unit for about a year now and it is, without question, an amazing piece of gear. Talk about flexibility and quality and sound quality. This baby has it in spades!The presents are wonderful and the ability coax great sounds without an fiddling is just amazing. Whatever you are looking for a superb, truly world-class effects box, this is it.I just wish I didn't have to pay this much!