- 183116 000000000 183116000000000
Eventide Reverb 2016
- Write a Review
The Eventide Reverb 2016 employs algorithms that are identical to the originals, but the hardware implementation is state-of-the-art. While re-creati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Re-creates the legendary reverb algorithms of the Eventide SP2016 and goes far beyond them!
The Eventide Reverb 2016 employs algorithms that are identical to the originals, but the hardware implementation is state-of-the-art. While re-creating the original SP2016 reverbs is the Eventide Reverb 2016's main purpose, it also features enhanced versions of the originals with more complex early reflections, higher density, and finer control of the parameters. Includes a high-performance, 24-bit DSP, 24-bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O, and MIDI interface. Easy-to-use interface with dedicated controls for each effect parameter. Up to 99 user presets can be stored. The Eventide Reverb 2016 represents the natural evolution of the development work that maxed out the processing power of the SP2016.
- Re-creates 3 original SP2016 effects: Stereo Room, Room Reverb, and High Density Plate
- Enhanced version of each effect for 6 total effects
- Interface is intuitive and optimized for studio and live applications
- Stores up to 99 user-defined presets
- Input kill switch
- Relay bypass switch
- 98dB dynamic range
- 24-bit conversion
- MIDI I/O
- Pro levels (+4dB nominal) and connections (2 XLR and 2 - 1/4")
- Balanced/unbalanced input selection via rear panel switch
3 classic reverb effects and enhanced versions too! Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.