- J10962 000001000 J10962000001000
FabFilter Timeless 2
- Write a Review
FabFilter Timeless 2 is not only a perfectly modelled classic tape delay. Its unique high-quality filters and many creative options turn it into the ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Ultra-flexible tape delay plug-in with time stretching and other top quality filters.
FabFilter Timeless 2 is not only a perfectly modelled classic tape delay. Its unique high-quality filters and many creative options turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine! Create echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, scratch effects and much more.
High-quality filtering and feedback
The delay signal is fed to two high-quality multimode filters, and then routed back to the delays with adjustable feedback and cross-feedback knobs. Per-channel phase inversion is provided to create jaw-dropping flanger and phasing effects.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Timeless 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Two delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
- Feedback, cross-feedback and phase inversion
- Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- Mid/side processing
- Freeze buffer option
- Over 300 presets
- Tap feature
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Interactive filter display
- Revolutionary interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
Refine your sound with FabFilter today!
32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)