- Product J03468
Fender SLIDE iOS, Mac, and PC Audio Interface
- Write a Review
SLIDE provides everything you need to start using your mobile device or PC as a recording, performing or guitar instructional workstation. Along with...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record, perform, or learn guitar anywhere on your mobile device.
SLIDE provides everything you need to start using your mobile device or PC as a recording, performing or guitar instructional workstation. Along with simple and flexible connectivity, SLIDE includes two complimentary versions of IK Multimedias AmpliTube, amp and FX modeling software, along with a full version of Rock Prodigy, the most complete and effective way to learn guitar. Plug your guitar or bass into SLIDE with a standard 1/4 instrument cable, and use either included data cable (SLIDE connect L for iOS devices* or SLIDE connect A for Mac/PC**) to connect to your device. Monitor with headphones or fill the room with sound by connecting to an amplified system. AmpliTube download links are listed in the owners manual. To obtain your Rock Prodigy license, visit: fender.com/slide and follow the registration prompts.
- Premium AD/DA converters - More accurate sound into and out of your device
- Dynamic Range Extension circuitry - Maximum dynamic range and signal-to-noise-ratio
- Bus-powered - No need for batteries or external AC adapters
- Lightweight ergonomic design - Seamless integration with your performing or recording rig
- Bi-directional audio - Allows for simultaneous input and output monitoring
- Separate volume and mix controls - For quick adjustment of your personal mix
- Mix control lets you incorporate dry signal to overcome device latency
- Soft-touch controls - The ultimate tactile experience
SLIDE iOS, Mac, and PC Audio Interface
- Controls: Volume, Mix
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - USB Mini-B, One - Stereo 1/8" (Headphone/Line)
- Specifications: Audio - Up to 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Unique Features: Premium AD/DA converters for more accurate sound into and out of your device, Dynamic Range Extension circuitry for maximum dynamic range and signal to noise ratio, and better translation of your performance, Sturdy ergonomic design for seamless integration with your performing or recording rig - balanced for skid-free tabletop operation and intuitive access to controls, Bi-directional audio allows for simultaneous input and output monitoring, Separate VOLUME and MIX controls for quick adjustment of your personal mix - mix control lets you incorporate dry signal to overcome system latency.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about SLIDE iOS, Mac, and PC Audio Interface:
Great product don't forget to download the iOS driver
- Easy To Use
- Simple Simple Simple
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Fender SLIDE iOS, Mac, and PC Audio Interface:
Very simple user interface, works great with Garage Band directly onto iPhone 6. I have a library of over 100 Casio Workstation songs I wanted to convert to high fidelity polyphonic M4A or MP3 files so I can leave the piano at home for gigs. The MIDI files direct from the piano are of course not useful standalone. I tried several other devices which were too complicated for me, though obviously good products themselves. The SLIDE through garage band easily creates excellent sounding M4A files which I can play directly on any iPhone interface, or email around etc. It fit my specific need perfectly and at a very low cost. I can also of course, just plug in my guitar anytime and record tracks to my iPhone as well. Highly recommend for simple recording interface with iOS devices.