- J73210 000000000 J73210000000000
FOCAL Shape 40 Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
Shape 40 is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring. These monitors can be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active studio monitor with 4 in. double passive resonator for easy placement just about anywhere.
Shape 40 is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring. These monitors can be used from 23 in. away (60cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107 sqft., or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
All three monitors in the Focal Shape Series are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximize acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalization of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
Made to perform, in even the tightest spaces.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Flax sandwich cone
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 35kHz
- Max peak SPL: 102 dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 25W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Not specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Not specified
- Width: 6.3 in.
- Height: 10.1 in.
- Depth: 7.9 in.
- Weight: 16.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Double passive radiator
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.