- 180259 000000000 180259000000000
Focusrite ISA One Two Channel 192K A D Card
- Write a Review
The Focusrite ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card allows the Focusrite ISA ONE preamp to be used as a high-quality two-channel ADC to convert analog signal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-Focusrite signal path from input to AD, and format conversion too.
The Focusrite ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card allows the Focusrite ISA ONE preamp to be used as a high-quality two-channel ADC to convert analog signals to various digital formats (AES, S/PDIF and ADAT). And, since AD should be the last process on your input chain (before recorder), this system lets you insert a signal processor, such as a compressor or EQ, between the ISA Preamp and the ISA sound card. The ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card also has connections for word-clock in/out.
The card provides optical digital outputs for both ISA One ADC input channels, which operate over the sample frequency ranges 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz (ADAT), 176.4, and 192kHz (S/PDIF). The card features an ADAT-type lightpipe output and S/PDIF TOSlink output connectors. The card also provides AES and S/PDIF format outputs via a 9-pin D-type connector on the rear panel. The full range of sample rates up to 192kHz are available.*
The card can be retrofitted to the ISA One at any time. Installation is simple and can be done by the user with no engineering experience necessary.
*To access the digital signals from the 9-pin D-type output connector, an AES or S/PDIF D-type conversion cable must be purchased separately in the following configurations:
AES cable: 9-pin D-type to 4 male XLR,
S/PDIF cable: 9-pin D-type to 4 male RCA phono
- Stereo 24-bit / 192kHz AES/EBU, S/PDIF and ADAT ADC
- Cutting-edge conversion technology
- 2 channels of the highest quality 24-bit conversion at all sample rates up to 192kHz
- Incredibly low jitter significantly improves sound quality
- Focusrite offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Output formats include 2 channel single/dual wire AES/EBU or 2 channel S/PDIF, all via a 9 pin D-type connector, as well as optical S/PDIF and ADAT
- ADAT (TOSlink) port is stereo and operates at 24-bit, up to 96kHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.