- 180259 000000000 180259000000000
Focusrite ISA One Two Channel 192K A D Card
- Write a Review
The Focusrite ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card allows the Focusrite ISA ONE preamp to be used as a high-quality two-channel ADC to convert analog signal...Read More
The Focusrite ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card allows the Focusrite ISA ONE preamp to be used as a high-quality two-channel ADC to convert analog signals to various digital formats (AES, S/PDIF and ADAT). And, since AD should be the last process on your input chain (before recorder), this system lets you insert a signal processor, such as a compressor or EQ, between the ISA Preamp and the ISA sound card. The ISA 2-Channel 192kHz A/D Card also has connections for word-clock in/out.
The card provides optical digital outputs for both ISA One ADC input channels, which operate over the sample frequency ranges 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz (ADAT), 176.4, and 192kHz (S/PDIF). The card features an ADAT-type lightpipe output and S/PDIF TOSlink output connectors. The card also provides AES and S/PDIF format outputs via a 9-pin D-type connector on the rear panel. The full range of sample rates up to 192kHz are available.*
The card can be retrofitted to the ISA One at any time. Installation is simple and can be done by the user with no engineering experience necessary.
*To access the digital signals from the 9-pin D-type output connector, an AES or S/PDIF D-type conversion cable must be purchased separately in the following configurations:
AES cable: 9-pin D-type to 4 male XLR,
S/PDIF cable: 9-pin D-type to 4 male RCA phono
An all-Focusrite signal path from input to AD, and format conversion too.
- Stereo 24-bit / 192kHz AES/EBU, S/PDIF and ADAT ADC
- Cutting-edge conversion technology
- 2 channels of the highest quality 24-bit conversion at all sample rates up to 192kHz
ISA One Two Channel 192K A D Card
- Output formats include 2 channel single/dual wire AES/EBU or 2 channel S/PDIF, all via a 9 pin D-type connector, as well as optical S/PDIF and ADAT
- ADAT (TOSlink) port is stereo and operates at 24-bit, up to 96kHz
- Jitter: 44.1kHz-192kHz < 20 psec
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer