- Product 188203
Focusrite Platinum Penta Stereo Analog Preset Compressor
- Write a Review
16 presets configured by prestigious industry professionals and Class A analog circuitry give you that sought-after professional sound at the touch o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Every dynamics processor you'll ever need squeezed into 2U of space.
16 presets configured by prestigious industry professionals and Class A analog circuitry give you that sought-after professional sound at the touch of a button. Can be used as a front end, as a mix-down processor, or as a final mastering processor. It features a Focusrite Class A mic pre with both DI and mic inputs for clarity without coloration. Following this is a stereo preset compressor which is entirely editable. It also features a spatial enhancer; TubeTran technology for controllable tube warmth; and high-quality (16/24 bits and 128X over-sampling) A/D converter. A comprehensive visual meter ensures optimum levels at all times. Balanced/unbalanced TRS outputs.
- Can be used as a front end, a mix-down processor, or a final mastering processor
- Direct input for both mics and instruments
- Focusrite Class A mic pre with both DI and mic inputs for clarity without coloration
- Focusrite stereo preset compressor with 16 presets for perfect compression at the touch of a button, and which is entirely editable
- TubeTran technology for controllable tube-style warmth
- Analog spatial enhancer allows you to create an ambient, spacious mix
- 16/24-bit/128X oversampled converter with a sampling rate of up to 96kHz
- TRS balanced/unbalanced outputs
Go with the industry reference standard. Order your Platinum Penta today.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
The compressor seems to work really well, and the Mic Pre is fantastic. Works great for a DI also.
This is a great device. It performed excellent on vocals and guitar. My main complaint is that it's a mono device when recording with a mic or line in. Some instruments, like a piano, require multiple mics. So what's the use of piano preset if your limited to one mic? I like the unit, but I feel it's bit overpriced.
My Neumann TLM-103 sounds great through this!