- Product 188210
Focusrite Red 7 Mic Preamp with Dynamics
- Write a Review
The Red 7 Microphone Preamp from Focusrite employs a superb mic preamp with a dual-range mic gain pot for precise control. Phantom power and phase re...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A superlative preamp, compressor, limiter, and de-esser/exciter all in one.
The Red 7 Microphone Preamp from Focusrite employs a superb mic preamp with a dual-range mic gain pot for precise control. Phantom power and phase reverse are also provided. Line input is electronically balanced with continuously variable gain. An output fader offers +6dB to infinite attenuation. A full dynamics section, optimized for vocals includes a versatile compressor characterized by low noise and distortion, and transparent natural sound even when heavy compression is applied. A swept high-pass filter allows treatment for rumble, bass lift, and proximity effect. A de-esser/exciter stage can be switched to provide frequency selective de-essing or excitation.
- Combines Focusrite mic preamp, compressor, de-esser/exciter designs
- Single-channel dynamics processor ideal for high-quality recording, especially vocal applications
- Line input balance control
- Illuminated push-button switches for compressor in/out, de-esser/exciter in/out and high-pass filter in/out
- Precision VU metering of signal level or gain change (switched)
- Scribble disk
- Mic input gain: -6dB to +60dB in 2 variable ranges
- Frequency response: 10Hz-140kHz
- Noise: Better than -80dB below +4dBu output level with dynamics activated
- Distortion: 0.006% (+10dBu @ 1kHz)
It's an investment in recording quality that will yield big dividends for your studio. Order today.