- J47398 000000000 J47398000000000
Focusrite RedNet D64R 64-Channel Bridge Between MADI And Dante Networks
- Write a Review
MADI is widely used for large-scale digital audio systems such as audio consoles and conversion systems, allowing multiple channels to be carried alo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
64 channel MADI-Dante bridge with dual PSUs and etherCON connectors. ￼
MADI is widely used for large-scale digital audio systems such as audio consoles and conversion systems, allowing multiple channels to be carried along a single interface. RedNet D64R provides the link between a Dante Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup.
D64R supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi- directional, allowing the use of any Dante components including RedNet’s high quality interface products with a MADI system – or MADI components with a Dante system.
D64R features a sample rate converter (SRC) on each input and output allowing interfacing between MADI and Dante irrespective of the sample rate at which either system is operating. Connect a Dante network to MADI-based digital consoles, computer cards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces, RedNet D64R provides Word Clock in and out.
Dual Ethernet ports are provided, with locking etherCON connectors and several operating modes including daisy-chaining and redundancy confirmed by front-panel indicators. Two separate power supplies with fault detection capability are included, with separate power input sockets (including retaining clips) on the rear of the unit. Power status is indicated both remotely and on the front panel.
The D64R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 64 channels of I/O.
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together
- Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a
- MADI system with RedNet’s versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity – or any other Dante compatible devices
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces – connect simply to any MADI equipment
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48kHz)
- from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante
- systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio
- computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.