- Product 181315
Furman Q-2312 Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
- Write a Review
The Q-2312 is designed for use by live sound engineers, recording studios, and musicians. Features constant Q circuitry with 4% center frequency accu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Q-2312 offers professional sound enhancement at an exceptional price.
The Q-2312 is designed for use by live sound engineers, recording studios, and musicians. Features constant Q circuitry with 4% center frequency accuracy. Equipped with 1/4" TRS and XLR balanced inputs/outputs, and RCA unbalanced inputs/outputs for the flexibility to interface with a variety of systems.
Switchable to a +/-6 range for more control and better dynamics, they feature +/-6dB and +/-12dB range LED indicators. Each channel bypass switch has a red LED indicator to compare the equalized sound to the original sound, and each channel is outfitted with a clip LED for overload detection. A shielded internal power supply provides low-noise operation. Selectable AC input voltage between 120V AC 50/60Hz and 240V AC 50/60 Hz allows use in almost any location. Durable all-steel construction makes these units perfect for life on the road.
The Furman Q-2312 is protected by a 3-year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
- Short throw sliders
- High and low cut filters
- Constant Q circuitry
- XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs/outputs and unbalanced RCA inputs/outputs
- Bypass switch
- Selectable boost and cut range of 6dB or 12dB
- Switchable input AC voltage
- Roadworthy steel construction
- 3-year limited warranty
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.5 dB
- THD: .01% @ +4 dBu
- Input impedance: Balanced 20K ohms, Unbalanced 15K ohms
- Maximum input level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: Balanced <150 ohms, Unbalanced <100 ohms
Maximum output level: +22 dBu
- Common mode rejection: > 75 dB @ 60HZ
- Signal to noise ratio: 94dB (20kHz noise bandwidth)
- Low pass filter: 10Hz-250Hz, 12dB/octave
- High filter: 3kHz-40kHz, 12dB/octave
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 8-1/2"D