- H68369 000001000 H68369000001000
Galaxy Audio AS-1100 Series Band pack
- Write a Review
The AS-1100 Personal Monitor System packs an amazing punch and allows you to easily cut through the thickest mixes. The transmitter has stereo XLR/¼"...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hear your music like never before.
The AS-1100 Personal Monitor System packs an amazing punch and allows you to easily cut through the thickest mixes. The transmitter has stereo XLR/¼" inputs, headphone output, and LCD display which displays the channel and input level. The Receiver has an LCD with channel, battery level, and RF/AF indicator. The AS-1100 is perfect for anyone looking for their first system or to upgrade to the next level.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 300' range
- UHF frequency
- 120 Selectable Channels
- Ear Buds
- Single rackmount included
Order today with our guarantee of complete satisfaction.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.