- Product J57073
Galaxy Audio EDXR/HH38N Dual Channel Wierless Microphone System includes the EDXR Receiver and 2 HH38 Handheld Transmitters Frequency CODE N 518-542 MHz
- Write a Review
The EDX Series is a dual channel wireless system that features two internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual wireless system.
It is available in two frequency bands, labeled CODE D and CODE N:
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Dual channel receiver with 200 ft. range
- 16 Selectable channels within the UHF frequencies
- Two Internal Antennas and IR Sync transmitter to receiver
- 1 Mixed 1/4 in. Output, 2 Balanced Male XLR Outputs
- Rugged Plastic Casing
- Dynamic Cardioid
- On/Off Switch
- Plastic Casing
- IR Sync w/ receiver
Ideal for business presenters, karaoke host, DJs, bands with two lead singers and other environments.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 16KhZ
- Dynamic range: >90 dB
- Line of sight: 200'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters 2
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Handheld
- Switches: On/off and mute
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 15 hours
- Number of channels: 100
- Frequency band: 584-607MHz, 518-535
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 1.9 in.
- Height: 10.9 in.
- Weight: 1.9 lb.
- Receiver construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 8.35 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Depth: 5 in.
- Weight: 13.6 oz.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.