- #K35972 000000000 K35972000000000
Galaxy Audio ESM8 Omni-Directional Dual Ear Headset Microphone for Shure Systems
- Write a Review
Galaxy Audio offers the best choice for quality performance in an affordable headset. The lightweight design makes wearing the microphone extremely c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight headset, wired for Shure transmitters.
These Headset microphones, work great with many available wireless transmitters. Galaxy Audio's detachable cables can be wired to work with transmitters made by Galaxy Audio, AKG, Shure, Audio-Technica & Sennheiser. We can also custom wire to work with virtually any brand or model of wireless transmitter.
You can also use the microphones with most PC sound cards (JIB/PB adaptor not included). Also, the JIB/PB may be used if a wireless transmitter is not available or needed. The JIB/PB will supply phantom power (if needed) to the headset and adapt the mini connector on the headset to a standard XLR connector so it can be attached to a soundboard.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Hooks Around One Ear
- Flexible for Easy Formation
- 4 in. Mic Boom Length (Omni)
- 4.7 in. Mic Boom Length (Uni)
- 3.5 mm Omni Mic Diameter
- 7 mm Uni Mic Diameter
- Condenser Element
- Detachable Cables
- Freq. Response: Omni..20Hz-20kHz
Lightweight headset for wireless systems. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.