- Product H77945
Galaxy Audio ST-2 STUDIO CONDENSER MIC
- Write a Review
The ST-2 is a ood quality studio condenser microphone at an affordable price. It comes equipped with a rugged shock mount to eliminate room vibration...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An inexpensive large diaphragm vocal condenser microphone, ideal for home and project studios on a budget.
The ST-2 is a ood quality studio condenser microphone at an affordable price. It comes equipped with a rugged shock mount to eliminate room vibrations for noise-free vocal takes. The ST-2 has an XLR output and requires 48V phantom power. It is a well-built, reasonably priced cardioid condenser microphone that is equally at home recording vocals, acoustic instruments or guitar and bass cabinets.
- Affordable and well-made
- Good sound quality for vocals and instruments
- Rugged shock mount included
Order today and capture vocals and instruments with satisfying clarity and precision.
ST-2 STUDIO CONDENSER MIC
- Element: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms ± 30% (at 1Khz)
- Load Impedance: ≥ 1000 Ohms
- Self Noise: 16dB A Max.
- Max Input SPL: 132dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48v DC Phantom Power
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 12.2oz
- Body Dimensions 1.811 x 5.91in.