- Product 702991
Garritan Concert and Marching Band Sound Library
- Write a Review
Get in touch with your inner Souza or create a unique sample for your latest hip-hop project with the Garritan Concert & Marching Band Sound Library....Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Realistic-sounding sample library of marching, wind, and concert band instruments.
Get in touch with your inner Souza or create a unique sample for your latest hip-hop project with the Garritan Concert & Marching Band Sound Library. From flugelhorn soloists and flute groups to snare lines and the always recognizable police whistle, this Garritan collection even has rarer used instruments like the helicon and sarrusophone. The drumline and percussion samples include instruments from the Tapspace Virtual Drumline 2 library.
Using the included KONTAKT sample player and the ensemble building feature, band directors can quickly and easily arrange traditional marching band music to see how they'd sound with the size of their band, or recreate popular songs for a concert band environment. They can even synch them up with drill routine software to help their band give them a better feel for their positioning during a field show.
But this isn't strictly for the classroom. Dance and pop music producers can also utilize these sounds, adding a unique old-school twist or flourish to today's modern song structures.
- Hundreds of samples of popular concert & marching band instruments, including various woodwind, sax and brass combinations, from soloists to groups Dumline samples include instruments from the Tapspace Virtual Drumline 2 library
- Comes with Native Instruments' KONTAKT 2 sample player which can be used standalone or as a VST, DX, AU, RTAS plug-in with supported recording and sequencing software.
- Works on a single computer or laptop
- Mac/PC compatible
Concert and Marching Band Sound Library
- System Requirements for KONTAKT 2 Player & Sound Library
- Win: Windows XP, Pentium 4 /Athlon 2.4 GHz or better (recommended)
- Mac: OS X or higher (To get full functionality of all the programming a Mac-Intel or G5 is recommended)
- 2 GB of free hard disk space.
- 1 GB of RAM or more (recommended)
- DVD Drive.
- Soundcard with standard DirectSound, MME or ASIO drivers
- Windows-compatible MIDI hardware if required
- Observe the systems requirements of your host application.
- Also, a MIDI interface is required if you are using a MIDI keyboard, another MIDI controller or an external sequencer. The MIDI interface integrated in many sound cards can also be used.