- Product 801624
Gem Sound DJ-USB USB Turntable
- Write a Review
The Gem Sound DJ-USB turntable ends your worries about all those great vinyl tracks you'd love to play that are just collecting dust sitting in crate...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Convert vinyl to digital with the greatest of ease.
The Gem Sound DJ-USB turntable ends your worries about all those great vinyl tracks you'd love to play that are just collecting dust sitting in crates. Now you can easily save your old-school favorites from obscurity with this USB-compatible record player. The DJ-USB has line level RCA outputs with built-in preamp, and all the cables needed to connect it to your Mac or PC as well as your stereo system.
Whether you have a ton of 78s, 45s, classic LPs, or 12" singles, the DJ-USB has adjustable Anti-Skate and pitch control (+/-10%) to ensure
your music is played the way it was originally intended. To help clean up the familiar pops and clicks vinyl produces and for other, useful sound-editing options, the turntable ships with both Bias Soundsoap SE and Audacity software. Mac users also get a free trial version of
Bias Peak Pro.
- USB compatible turntable for digitizing your vinyl collection to your PC or Mac
- Metal platter
- Adjustable Anti-Skate control for increased balancing 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speed playback, with 78 rpm support via software
- Adjustable pitch control (+/-10%)
- RCA line outputs with built-in preamp
- Comes with all cables for connecting to computer and stereo playback system
- Ships with Bias Soundsoap SE for cleaning vinyl noises (Mac/PC)
- Audacity sound editing software
DJ-USB USB Turntable
- Dimensions: 14"L x 18"W x 6"H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
So far I've been very impressed with this turntable. It sounds good and hasn't failed me yet. The USB function works fine, but I would suggest Just going straight in to the line input on the computer for recording and use audacity to fix up the tracks. Overall this seems solid and well built, and is very nice for the price.