- H99313 000000000 H99313000000000
Gemini ES-12BLU 12" ABS powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth MP3 player
- Write a Review
The elegant sound of the ES-12BLU is a result of its 600W Class AB amplifier which offers an incredible mix of power, linear sound reproduction, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bluetooth, power, speaker and mixing.
The elegant sound of the ES-12BLU is a result of its 600W Class AB amplifier which offers an incredible mix of power, linear sound reproduction, and pleasing musicality. Other amplifiers hype the high-end to make it seem like the music is louder, but Gemini's ES Series provides the true sound in all its fullness. The custom-designed Class AB amplifier is in a league of its own when it comes to far-reaching great sound at an affordable price.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity and a USB/SD MP3 Player are directly built into the DRS-12BLU so that you have options for track playback and connectivity. With the option of Bluetooth you can play tracks directly from a wireless device and roam around the room and listen.
Each element in the DRS-12BLUs transducers is designed to create the ideal listening experience. The 2-way speaker is composed of a large 12" woofer and powerful 2" voice coil needed to push low frequencies nearing 52Hz around the room with punch and definition even at high decibel levels. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for crisp and detailed highs at significant distances or angles from the speaker.
The lightweight amplifier and ABS nylon fiber cabinet make the DRS Series of speakers easy to carry to and from an event and sufficiently rugged enough for consistent use. Each cabinet has a smooth recessed molded handle and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple.
On the back panel of the DRS-12BLU are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
With all of the details about accurate sound and controls, you'd assume the DRS-12BLU was in another league when it comes to its cost, but Gemini designed the DRS Series to be inherently affordable so that everyone can enjoy the possibilities of realistic and exciting sound at live events.
- Lightweight and durable
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Powerful and clear
- Versatile input scheme
All in one PA for entertaining. Order today.
- Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD, and Bluetooth
- 2-way high power active PA speaker
- 600W peak, 150W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- 12" woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1.35" HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 52Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
- Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- High and Low equalization controls
- Mix Output
- Master volume output control
- Clip LED Alert
- Flyable and Stand mountable
- Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6"
- Weight: 29.92lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.