- Product 630336
Gemini MM-1000 4-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Gemini MM-1000 is a workingman's DJ mixer. The 3-channel 4U 19" rackmountable MM-1000 mixer features plenty of inputs - 6 line, 2 phono/line conv...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 4U rackmountable, 19" 3-channel stereo mixer with tons of inputs, including an iPod cable.
The Gemini MM-1000 is a workingman's DJ mixer. The 3-channel 4U 19" rackmountable MM-1000 mixer features plenty of inputs - 6 line, 2 phono/line convertible RCA and a 1 1/4" Mic. And what can you do with all that sound coming in? The MM-1000 has a 5-band EQ assigned to the Master output, a 2-band Mic EQ with gain control, Rail Glide crossfader, 6-position VU meter with Cue/Master switch, and a Mono/Stereo Toggle switch. It even comes with a free iPod-friendly cable for adding iPod tracks or samples to your mix.
- 4U 19" rackmountable 3-channel professional mixer
- 6-Line, 2 Phono/Line convertible RCA and 1-1/4" jack mic inputs
- 5-band EQ assigned to the master output
- 2-band mic EQ with mic gain control
- Cue/Program rotary control
- User replaceable RailGlide crossfader
- Master and Record Output via RCA (Unbalanced)
- 6 Position VU meter with Cue/Master Switch
- Mono/Stereo Toggle Switch
- iPod Friendly (cable included)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
S/N Ratio: Better than 85 dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Î
- Power Source (external): AC 15V, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19"(L) x 7"(H) x 3.5"(D)
- Weight: 6.6lb.
- Phono: 3mV,47 kÎ
- Line: 150 mV, 27 kÎ
- Mic: 1.5 mV, 1 kÎ Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5 kÎ