- J72315 000000000 J72315000000000
Gemini UHF-6200HL Dual Lavalier Wireless Headset System
- Write a Review
The UHF-6200 Wireless Headset/Lavalier Mic System provides stage independence without any fear of tripping over your cables. If you are a singer, DJ,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual channel wireless system with headset and lavalier.
The UHF-6200 Wireless Headset/Lavalier Mic System provides stage independence without any fear of tripping over your cables. If you are a singer, DJ, karaoke host or patron, or anyone searching for wireless voice reproduction system with an unbeatable clarity and reliability, look no further.
The most desirable feature of the wireless dual channel receiver system out of an array of user-friendly features is the wide bandwidth of the operational frequencies. While the lower range of the bandwidth starts at 600MHz, the upper bandwidth stretches up to 960MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from.
The UHF receiver has a 240-feet dynamic operating range, making this ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship. The ultra-fast microcomputer-controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits avoid unwanted noise and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button work in collaboration to offer you the crystal clear high reception you crave.
Connection with external devices has been made easier with the individual balanced XLR outputs, the mixed ¼-inch output jack and the MIC/LINE output selector switch. The rugged belt pack transmitter has been optimized in terms of performance with the LCD screen that displays the group, channel number, and battery power. Despite the high performance of the UHF-6200 system, we have not compromised the comfort it offers. The lightweight headset/lavalier microphones are exceptionally comfortable to wear long hours along with the hands-free functionality with original sound reproduction technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- UHF high band dual channel receiver with multi selectable frequencies from 600-960 MHz
- Ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation circuit
- Advance compression circuit avoiding unwanted noise
- Hassle free automatic transmitter setup via SYNC button
- High quality LCD display provides for flawless operation (display group, channel no, RF and AF levels)
- Full range volume control rotary control
- 240’ dynamic operating range
- Individual balanced XLR outputs
- Mixed ¼” output jack
- MIC/LINE output selector switch
Affordable, reliable wireless. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.