- H98195 000000000 H98195000000000
Genelec M030 Active 2-Way Monitor (Each)
- Write a Review
The Genelec M030 active studio monitors strike a perfect balance for project and professional studios. They are capable of effectively reproducing lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile and low profile.
The Genelec M030 active studio monitors strike a perfect balance for project and professional studios. They are capable of effectively reproducing low end frequencies when mixing dance music, as well as less bass-intensive program material such as commercials and acoustic music. Its sound is clear and honest, and mix decisions made on the M030AM can be made with confidence.
For studios with multiple monitor sets, the M030AM is a perfect middle, sandwiched somewhere between an Auratone clone and a monitor set with high power and a subwoofer. They are made from fully recyclable fiber composite material, and feature Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing, which powers the unit down after not seeing signal for a while.
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver: 5"
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 3/4"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Info not available
- Frequency response: 58Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL:103 dB
- Amplifier class:Info not available
- Output power: 50W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR, TRS
- Standby mode:No
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 10.7"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 8.8 lb.
Order today for small, top quality monitoring.
M030 Active 2-Way Monitor (Each)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.