- Product 701811
GForce Ohm Force Experience Audio Effect Plug Ins
- Write a Review
This suite of tools offers huge potential for versatile, creative sonic enhancement. Includes: Ohmboys, an advanced digital delay and filter module; ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
5 award-winning audio effect plug-ins!
This suite of tools offers huge potential for versatile, creative sonic enhancement. Includes: Ohmboys, an advanced digital delay and filter module; Mobilohm, a powerful multiphaser; Predatohm, an extraordinary 4-band distortion, compressor, expander and overdrive simulator; Hematohm, a frequency shifter capable of nearly unlimited sonic variety; and Frohmage, an easy-to-use and incredibly versatile filter.
This expansive digital delay utilizes 4 predelays feeding into 2 delay lines: 2 resonant filters, distortion and a high shelf filter. The LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) can be adjusted to alter any delay parameter and move them randomly or locked to your track's BPM. Delay and predelays can be moved along in perfect synchronization, glitch and click-free, over huge time periods effectively creating a loop many bars long. Each delay can be further fed through a resonant filter, hi and low band pass filter, band notch, and adjustable bandwidth and resonance from a range of -24dB to +24dB. An outlandish delay in every sense.
This extremely powerful multi-phaser uses 4 oscillators to create unique sound textures. If you're looking for a new and fresh way to animate your sound, Mobilohm offers an extreme range from the gentlest caress to full-on swirling waves. Like the OhmBoyz, it comes with a stack of LFOs that extend its capacities far beyond a simple effect. And like all Ohm Force Experience effects, you'll enjoy the power of preset morphing and ultra-smooth controls.
Using this extraordinary 4-band distortion, compressor, expander, and overdrive simulator generates additional distinctness to your sound, making it louder, cleaner, phatter, or sharper. From the subtlest of warm tube overdrives to screaming 'full-on' distorted destruction. It offers full enhancement of presence, depth, and punch to any source, with several types of tube and distortion settings that can be fully tweaked over 4 bands, as well as a stereo booster especially suited for live usage. Also includes a unique feedback generator for Larsen-like frenzied ultra-dirty mayhem.
A frequency shifter capable of vast, inconceivable sonic variants. The original sound is mixed with a separate, constant frequency producing eerie and totally mysterious sounds. Delay can also be added to create constantly rising and falling sweeps in which the pitch is infinitely rising or falling with each loop. Hematohm has an LFO with 10 waveforms, including 3 randomized shapes in order to create an unlimited number of sound modulation patterns. An Envelope follower adds color and texture to rhythmic sounds making this an extremely flexible yet unconventional plug-in.
This inspirational, easy-to-use, and incredibly versatile filter features a highly resonant low-pass filter and cutoff frequency unit selection that can be tuned to a specific frequency or musical note. There are up to 15 additional harmonically distributed bands which features a delay on each band for unique phasing effects. Finally, there is a distortion stage with 2 routing schemes to give the Frohmage the greatest creative potential.
- Proven sonic excellence and stability
- 5 Unique audio plug-in effects offering an extreme range of creative options
- Advanced GUI with performance features
- Over 750 Presets
- Preset Morphing - a great live or mix feature
- Autobind - offers easy setup of for MIDI control
- Funky & Classic Skin Interfaces
- Easy Serial Number Authorization
- Acclaimed web support directly handled by the developers
- Single installers for Mac and PC platforms
- VST 2.0 for PC, MacOS9 and OSX, Direct X, MAS MacOS9 and AU versions included
- Full printed user manual
Are you Ohm Force experienced? If not, try 'em out today, you won't be disappointed.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Computer: 64MB of RAM, 25MB on your hard-drive, a Pentium II-compatible PC or a G4-compatible CPU on Apple Macintosh.
- MacOS Classic: Requires OS 9.x and CarbonLib 1.5 or higher .The plug-ins are supplied for the VST and MAS platforms.
- MacOS X: Requires OS 10.1 or higher. The plug-ins are available for the VST and AudioUnits platforms.
- Windows: Requires Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000 or XP. The plug-ins are available for the VST, DirectX and Winamp 2 platforms.