- J02035 000000000 J02035000000000
Gobbler 50GB/Month Plan Software Download
- Write a Review
Have you ever had a hard drive fail and didn't have a backup? Do you have files spread across lots of external drives or computers? Do you wish there...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Bulletproof data protection.
Have you ever had a hard drive fail and didn't have a backup? Do you have files spread across lots of external drives or computers? Do you wish there was a fast and reliable way to securely send and receive projects and media files that you're
working on? Well, it's here.
Gobbler is the backup, transfer, and organizational tool for managing your media project files and assets. Gobbler solves some of the most frustrating problems that media creators face on a daily basis, without getting in your way or changing the way you work. Gobbler keeps your most important work secure, enables quick and easy collaboration, and provides access to your projects from anywhere with an internet connection.
With Gobbler, you'll never lose a project again. It's extremely powerful, but simple to use.
- Backup: File changes are monitored in real-time and automatically backed up.
- Un-delete old projects and restore previous file versions through historical snapshots.
- Drives can be disconnected during backup, and when reconnected will continue backup where it left off.
- Drives can be moved between different machines and backup will continue from where it left off.
- Gobbler avoids interference with recording by pausing during any CPU-intensive tasks.
- Snooze and restart Gobbler to free up bandwidth, and backup picks up where it left off.
- Deduplication avoids redundant backups, eliminating space taken up by duplicate files. common in multiple versions of a project.
- Proprietary lossless compression backs files up to the cloud rapidly.
- Transfer: A variety of industry-standard lossless compression algorithms - carefully optimized for media files - speeds transfers and reduces costs compared to generic file transfer services.
- Gobbler de-dupes all files in the cloud and makes sending entire projects back & forth fast and easy.
- File transfer only sends & receives changes, deeply decreasing transfer times.
- Send projects & files of any size, to any number of recipients.
- Zipping files is not required to speed uploads to Gobbler.
- Gobbler maintains master file quality and integrity throughout transfer.
- Send files to anyone, not just other Gobbler users.
- Organize: Gobbler scans your drives to catalog the locations of all your work.
- Easily search and browse your catalog, including offline projects, to locate file whereabouts.
- Files on disconnected hard drives are still tracked when unplugged.
- Catalog automatically updates whenever changes are detected.
- Geo-location records the last known location of any scanned project.
- Tagging is available to further customize organization of your work.
- Catalog is accessible via secure login on any computer that has Gobbler installed.
- Integrated Souncloud API allows users to create sets, organize & upload their bounces.
- Security & Privacy: All transmission of file data and metadata occurs over an encrypted channel.
- Files stored on the cloud server are 256-bit AES encrypted.
- No users can access your files unless you choose to share with them.
- Gobbler uses Amazon S3, your data is distributed over several large-scale data centers.
- Amazon uses military grade perimeter control berms, video surveillance, and professional security staff to keep their data centers physically secure.
- Amazon S3 provides protection against network security interference such as packet sniffing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and Man in the Middle (MITM) attacks.
You don't know what you've got till it's gone. Don't let it happen to you. Order today.
50GB/Month Plan Software Download
- Gobbler Operates on OS X 10.5 (Intel), Windows XP SP3+, or iOS 5+
For Audio Creators: compatible with most major DAW software and file types, including:
FL Studio (Fruity Loops)
IK Multimedia T-Racks
Native Instruments Maschine
Notion Music Notion
PD Pure Data
SONAR - Cakewalk Audio Bundle
SONAR - Cakewalk CAL script
SONAR - Cakewalk project
SONAR - Cakewalk project template
SONAR - Pre-SONAR 1.3 Audio Bundle
SONAR - Pre-SONAR 1.3 project
SONAR - Pre-SONAR 1.3 Project Template
SONAR - Cakewalk playlist
Sonic Studio SoundBlade
Vienna Ensemble Pro