- Product 701601
HandHeld Sound FlyingHand Percussion
- Write a Review
You can think of percussion as the spice and flavor you sprinkle over the top of your music to give it its unique taste and feel--unless of course yo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Over 40,000 samples packed into 4 DVDs of pure creativity.
You can think of percussion as the spice and flavor you sprinkle over the top of your music to give it its unique taste and feel--unless of course you're kickin' some serious Latin grooves in which case your percussion tracks need to seriously rock. FlyingHand Percussion unleashes a new concept in multi-sampling and delivers a stunning sonic reproduction of percussive instruments with intelligent "Legato Drumming" realtime control. Produced by veteran sound designer and composer Eitan Teomi, this exquisite selection of virtual handheld and exotic electronic percussion instruments provides a quality and playability you haven't experienced before. And that's great news for your music.
This exquisite audio sample library is recorded in high fidelity with multiple mic positions, 24-bit samples, an extensive selection of articulations (styles of playing), up to 20 dynamic samples (soft to loud) per instrument, and up to 4 automatic alternate takes per articulation.
But FlyingHand Percussion goes one big step further, something that no other percussion library does. It intelligently helps you play those tracks, makes your music sound so real you can practically taste it.
It includes these performance tools:
¢ "Legato Drumming" ” FlyingHand Percussion includes a proprietary and unique technique that intelligently responds to musical phrases, inserting musical nuances and tonal variances that provide an added level of authenticity. The result sounds very much like a real percussionist when they hit the drum in a slightly different place each time or moves a hand across the drum head creating a small scraping sound, etc.
¢ Playable Keymaps ” you need to be able to play a percussion library with your own hands and have it sound real. So, all FlyingHand instruments are keymapped for playability and remain consistent throughout all instruments, which not only results in real sounding tracks, but allows for fast production. Includes custom keymappings for the Zendrum MIDI Controller.
¢ Virtual Room Impulses. FlyingHand Percussion through the entire recording process from initial input to final mix - Included are custom made , surround room, and hall impulses. The impulses were created by Voxengo specifically for FlyingHand Percussion.
¢ Special edition of PsP Audioware Nitro Filterbank plugin - The 'Nitro' Filterbank plugin comes with dedicated presets for FlyingHand Percussion.
- 4 Anklungs ” Asian bamboo rattlers
- 2 Boomwhackers
- 16" Djembe
- Handmade Naal ” similar in sound to tabla drum
- 14" maple ashiko
- Piru claves
- 16" and 22" frame drums
- 5 gallon jug
- Suspended bass drum
- Clay drum ” resembles an udu
- Traditional Indian Kanjira drum
- Assorted shakers ” plastic, wood, and bamboo variations
- Assorted bells ” including belltree and bell stick
- Morphosis ” electronic hybrids synthesized from real organic resonances
- 14" and 16" timbales
- Mountain Rhythm bongo cajon - features mahogany heads
- 3 cowbells
- Mutants ” cinematic sounds featuring re-pitched instruments and virtual ensembles
- Triangles ” a brass orchestral triangle and a one of a kind Trine instrument
- The 'Morphosis' section features unique sounds of resonances extracted from real objects combined with a straightforward construction kit style mapping
- The 'Mutants' section include re-pitched and treated versions of the acoustic instruments and are perfect for cinematic sound effects and 'bigger than life' virtual ensembles. Check out the demos, there's some very cool stuff here.
- 24 bit, 44.1 KHz audio fidelity
- Recorded with Neumann, Earthworks, Shure, and AKG microphones and high-end preamps including the very sweet Demeter VTMP-2C (the only standalone preamp ever nominated for a TEC award)
- FlyingHand Percussion recording spaces were specially modified for perfect blending of the existing acoustics with the raw sound of the instrument. Each instrument was captured from multiple microphones and mixed into a perfect blend of natural ambience and high-end detail. Up to 3 microphone configurations per instrument are included for your choosing