- Product 502247
Harbinger HP112 Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
Like all the Harbinger HP Series powered loudspeakers, the HP112 delivers outstanding clarity, sound power, and value for any portable PA application...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An impressive combination of solid quality and modest price.
Like all the Harbinger HP Series powered loudspeakers, the HP112 delivers outstanding clarity, sound power, and value for any portable PA application. It features a 12" speaker and 1-3/4" compression HF driver and powers them with a 500W Class-G amplifier. It's a system that will provide live bands, DJs, or presenters with loud and clear sound night after night. Features include custom signal processing, comprehensive protection circuitry, advanced acoustic components, and rugged birch cab construction with polemount hardware. Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift and power switches. The HP Series 2-way speakers are simple to use and easy to configure as standalone speakers or as components in an expanded system.
- 12" 2-way powered multipurpose audio speaker
- Exceptionally clear sound power for mains or monitors
- 500W biamp design with Class-G LF amplification
- Built-in stand mount
- Integrated signal processing
HP112 Powered Loudspeaker
- Low Frequency: SP-1200 - 12" speaker with 2.5" voice coil
- High Frequency: COMP-4-CLB - PETP film compression driver with 1.75" voice coil
- LF Magnet Weight: 42 oz.
- LF Magnet Structure Weight: 7 lb.
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz-18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: 75° conical
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G, HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power (Based on unclipped sine-wave rms voltage): 500W
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm Unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low Cut Filter (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob
- Low-cut filter switch
- Ground lift switch
- Power switch
- AC fuse
- 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @ 115Vac/230Vac: 1.7A/0.85A
- (1/8 power pink noise): 150VA
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR input, Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity (level control in fully clockwise position): 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Warnex painted birch plywood
- Hardware: Metal handles, Rubber feet/Rubber strips, Pole mounting cup
- Grille: Powdercoated 16 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 26.5" H x 16.5" W x 16" D (673mm x 419mm x 406mm)
- Weight: 56 lb./25.5 kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Harbinger HP112 Powered Loudspeaker:
I just picked up the HP112 to use as a stage monitor. Used it as a single main for band practice and it worked great. We had to stick the SM57 mic within 6" of the cabinet to get it to feedback, even at a very loud level. Used it once so far for a band job, this time as a stage monitor. It worked great, loud and clear. Having the volume control on the back is great. If I need a little more volume I reach down and give it a tweak and I'm good to go. Highly recommended, you won't be sorry.