- Product 241812
HHB CDR882 DualBurn CD Recorder
- Write a Review
The HHB CDR882 DualBurn is a dual-drive CD recorder with genuine REC-REC drive configuration that supports seamless extended recording across two or ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed from the ground up for uncompromised dual-drive performance.
The HHB CDR882 DualBurn is a dual-drive CD recorder with genuine REC-REC drive configuration that supports seamless extended recording across two or more compact discs. It also supports simultaneous recording of two CDs and high-speed duplication, equipping the CDR882 for a wide range of professional applications in broadcast, music production, live sound recording, and houses of worship.
Comprehensive feature set
A full complement of professional features equips the CDR882 for a wide variety of pro CD recording and replay applications. Track IDs may be manually created, or auto-generated from the digital input, audio level threshold or time period, both user definable. When recording seamlessly across two or more discs, track IDs are inserted when the next disc starts, and where the user-definable fade out and fade in start and finish. With an overlap between the two discs, the whole program can either be played back uninterrupted in the CDR882, or easily reconstructed in a DAW using the track IDs to precisely align the audio from the two or more discs.
The CDR882 supports CD Text, and makes its own use of it to identify multi-disc recordings and the correct order. The versatility of the CDR882 is enhanced further by the inclusion of Sync Record and Disc Copy modes, a Program mode to enable selective track record/replay, and Single/Clone modes to select recording to one or both drives.
Audiophile circuit design for high-end sonic performance
The CDR882 features full 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and a high-quality quartz crystal-derived internal clock. It also utilizes noise-shaped dither onto CD (rather than simply truncating) to minimize quantization error noise, while audiophile-grade analog circuitry also ensures superior sonic performance.
Professional build quality
The pursuit of excellence continues in the area of build quality, with the CDR882 weighing in at 14.7 lbs. High quality IDE CD-R drives are mounted in a massive steel chassis to ensure reliable, glitch-free recording, even in unfavorable environments, including live concerts where ambient noise levels can be particularly high.
Extensive media compatibility
The CDR882 is compatible with a huge range of CD-R media (including data discs), both low- and high-speed up to 52X, enabling high-speed duplication from one drive to the other at speeds limited only by the media being used.
HHB: world leaders in CD recording technology.
HHB has successfully developed a number of professional CD recorders, with professional users relying daily on the HHB CDR800, HHB CDR850, and HHB CDR830 BurnIT in a variety of critical applications. In addition, HHB provides a range of CD-R media widely recognized as delivering consistently low block error rates, combined with excellent long-term archival security.
- Genuine dual REC-REC drive configuration supporting seamless extended recording time across 2 or more discs, simultaneous recording of 2 discs, and high speed duplication
- Ground-up design using audiophile circuitry for uncompromised sonic performance
- High-quality IDE CD-R drives deliver low error recording
- Robust, heavy-duty construction ensures reliable
- Supports all CD-R media
- Balanced and unbalanced analogue I/O
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coax and optical) digital I/O
- Full 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion with noise-shaped dither onto CD
- Stable, quartz crystal-derived internal clock
- Internal SRC accepts digital inputs from 32 to 96kHz
- External word clock input
- RS232 remote control
- Parallel control interface
- Infra-red remote control
- Gapless track increments
- High-resolution metering
- CD-Text support
- 2U rack mounting chassis
- 2 x AA batteries
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
Powerful and pure audio recording for the most demanding situations. Order now.
CDR882 DualBurn CD Recorder
- Frequency Response: 5-20kHz ±0.5dB
- S/N Ratio: 96dB (16-bit limit)
- THD+N: 0.002% (16-bit limit)
- Channel Separation: >100dB
- Max Input Level: 24dBu (XLR), 10dBu (RCA)
- Output level: (0dBFS) 20dBu (XLR), 6dBu (RCA)
- Input Impedance: >10k Ohms(balanced), >5k Ohms(unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: <50Ohms
- Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo jack
- Digital I/O: AES/EBU 110 Ohms XLR, S/PDIF 75 Ohms RCA coaxial, S/PDIF TOSlink optical
- Word Clock: Input 32-96kHz — 75 Ohms BNC with switchable termination
- Digital Input: 32-96kHz via sample-rate converter
- Digital Output: 32-96kHz via sample-rate converter
- Remote Control: Infra-red, RS232, 9-pin opto-isolated parallel
- Format: CD audio recordable
- Compatible Media: CD (playback); CD-R; CD-RW
- Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Weight (excluding packaging): 6.7kg/14.7lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482mm/19" including rack ears, 85mm/2.16" (2U), 314mm /12.36"