- J43537 000000000 J43537000000000
IK Multimedia iRig HD2 Studio-Quality Guitar Interface for iOS/MAC
- Write a Review
The sequel to IK Multimedia's top-selling digital guitar interface, iRig HD 2 represents the next stage in the mobile music revolution for iPhone, iP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next generation of superior high-quality digital guitar interfaces.
The sequel to IK Multimedia's top-selling digital guitar interface, iRig HD 2 represents the next stage in the mobile music revolution for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC. iRig HD 2 sports a new 1/4 in. output jack for seamless live performance integration. An added switch allows dual-mode operation: FX lets musicians process and send their signal to an external amplifier without an adaptor. THRU sends a clean signal, letting musicians use their mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other utility.
Much like its predecessor, the iRig HD 2 has an input gain control that can be adjusted to provide optimum sound quality when using different instruments and mobile devices. iRig HD 2 comes with AmpliTube, a powerful multi-effects processor with an integrated music player, a dedicated recorder, a tuner and a vast collection of ultra-realistic digital models of some of the most famous amplifiers and stompbox effects of all time. Now everyone can take their playing to the next level with iRig HD 2, the ultimate high-quality digital interface for mobile musicians.
- Successor to the popular and best-selling iRig HD
- 1/4 in. instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4 in. AMP output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8 in. headphone output for silent practice
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with mic stand support and Velcro strip
Order the sequel to one of the most popular guitar interfaces ever made!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sometimes malfunctions
Comments about IK Multimedia iRig HD2 Studio-Quality Guitar Interface for iOS/MAC:
I use the iRig to play and record guitar at home. It is compact and allows me to play without disturbing others at home (or waking the kids), and when coupled with Garage Band (which I got for free on my Mac and iPhone) it allows me to save a lot of money while still getting the sound I want from amps and pedals. The biggest problem is it's rendency to generate feedback. At least once per session the device will malfunction and send out a loud, continuous static noise. This blocks out all other sound and ruins the current recording. Also, I play through headphones, and this feedback is much louder than any other sound coming from the device, so it can really hurt the ears.