- Product 502736
IK Multimedia StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller + AmpliTube Metal Amp and Stompbox Modeling Software
- Write a Review
Get 2 of the most popular IK Mulitmedia products—the StealthPedal and AmpliTube Fender Software Suite—in this special package. The StealthPedal audio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Audio interface/controller in a wah-style pedal paired with 4 decades of amazing metal emulations.
Get 2 of the most popular IK Mulitmedia products—the StealthPedal and AmpliTube Fender Software Suite—in this special package. The StealthPedal audio interface and software controller is housed in a convenient, compact, wah-style pedal enclosure. AmpliTube Metal gives your virtual studio an arsenal of 48 highly acclaimed models of modern and vintage amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes, and rack effects. Based on IK's award-winning AmpliTube 2 software, AmpliTube Metal offers an iconic collection of amp and stompbox models that recreate 4 decades worth of amazing metal tone.
StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller
StealthPedal is a USB-powered guitar audio interface/software controller in a compact wah-style pedal, allowing users to record, play, and control the included "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other MIDI controllable software, with the same feel and ease as a traditional guitar pedal.
This unique pedal allows you to record guitar or bass on your Mac/PC with 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion and 44.1/48kHz operation. Two separate inputs are provided for Hi-Z or line-level instruments as well as two separate outputs, plus a convenient headphone output.
The StealthPedal also works as a software floor controller: the built-in expression pedal and switch can be associated with any parameter of "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other amp and effects modeling software with MIDI control capabilities. The StealthPedal controls can also be expanded with an additional expression pedal and two extra switches for building a mini-pedal board rig with preset and single effects control capabilities for full live/recording usage. Users are not limited to controlling amp-simulator software with StealthPedal, as it can control any effects plug-in, virtual instrument, or DAW with MIDI control capabilities.
The compact enclosure is rugged, metal, and shaped in a classic-wah style, with a volume knob and three LED indicators that operate as a status display, tuner, or level indicator when used with any "Powered by Amplitube" software.
StealthPedal's circuit design has been derived from IK's StompIO high-end stage controller, ensuring high fidelity in the recording of your guitar and bass with software configurable input gain level, 109dBA low noise input stage, and optimal audio quality throughout.
A must-have assortment of software is also included with StealthPedal. You get AmpliTube 2 Live guitar and bass amp and effects modeling software, standalone, and plug-in; Ampeg SVX UNO, standalone and plug-in bass amp and effects modeling software; AmpliTube X-GEAR for further expandability with all "Powered by Amplitube" software; Sonoma Riffworks T4 for immediate recording/composing/online sharing with your Mac or PC; and AmpliGrooves Loops from Sonic Reality. The StealthPedal and included plug-ins are also compatible with all popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac.
All of this makes the StealthPedal a convenient, complete, and expandable solution for playing/recording guitar and bass with the computer.
- USB powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced / unbalanced audio inputs (hi-Z or line level)
- 24 bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 44.1/48 kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in, AmpliTube X-GEAR, Ampeg SVX UNO standalone and plug-in, Sonoma Riffworks T4, and AmpliGrooves Loops by Sonic Reality
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube modules
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet + mic, and rack effects
- 14 rare Stomp effects with highly acclaimed distortion models
- 5 classic high-gain Amps
- 9 cabinet and 6 microphone models
- 9 post-amp FX Racks
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Digital tuner
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
- Includes SpeedTrainer for playing along with or your favorite recordings
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other "Powered by AmpliTube" products and MIDI control
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound & realistic feel
- Mac OS X (including Leopard) and XP/Vista compatible
- Power PC-based Macintosh
- Minimal: Dual 1GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: Dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Suggested: 2.33GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about IK Multimedia StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller + AmpliTube Metal Amp and Stompbox Modeling Software:
The actual IK Stealth Pedal itself; it's built like a tank and a breeze to hook up. Granted, it's a midi interface and has a bit more going on than a wah pedal but this thing makes a Cry Baby seem feather weight. The 'tank-like' quality is a good thing. It feels sturdy and would seem able to take a bit of abuse. It is essentially a crybaby configuration and feel. If you like your Dunlop, this will work for you.So, to the Amplitube software. I did take the IK steal of the century offer of a 4 for 1. With Metal, I selected Hendrix, Amplitube 2 and Ampeg SVX (I needed some bass software too).How's the software? Very, very good. I've been able to get some really cool (read: natural sounding) tone from this. I have to say that this software put a big dumb smirk on my face more than a few times. The presets are really good and for a tinkerer like me, a great place to start. Also a great way to learn how the on screen interface works.