- Product 582522
IK Multimedia StealthPedal Deluxe + AmpliTube Software
- Write a Review
The StealthPedal Deluxe is both an audio interface and a software controller in one compact device. It is the smartest solution for plugging your gui...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Both 24-bit/48kHz audio interface and software controller in a wah-style pedal.
The StealthPedal Deluxe is both an audio interface and a software controller in one compact device. It is the smartest solution for plugging your guitar and bass into your computer and immediately controlling the included software or any of your preferred MIDI controllable effects, instruments, or DAWs.
The built-in expression pedal and switch can be quickly associated with Wah, Volume, or any effects parameter and effects on/off. The additional inputs on the StealthPedal allow the connection of an external expression pedal and a double switch, allowing users to extend their software control capabilities and build a complete mini-rig with preset-switching capabilities.
When used with any Powered by AmpliTube software the 3 LED indicators also operate both as a Tuner or a level control completing the functionalities that a guitar or bass player need for using their computer in a live situation.
StealthPedal Deluxe includes software/sounds:
AmpliTube Metal (for a limited time)
A USB powered interface with a big sound
The IK Multimedia StealthPedal sounds amazingly good, especially when compared to other USB powered interfaces.
This has been achieved by implementing various high-end electronic design techniques not commonly found in other USB bus-powered interfaces, including a sophisticated multiple power supply section that allows the StealthPedal Deluxe to run at internal higher voltages than what are usually found in other bus powered devices. In short, the IK Multimedia StealthPedal sounds as good as the best non-USB powered devices available, and much better than any USB powered device on the market.
This device is a handy, USB powered audio interface, with a serious sound. It's clean, punchy, detailed, and quiet, and provides the sort of solid sound quality that you can expect from audio interfaces costing three or four times its price, ensuring the best possible signal reproduction for your guitar, bass, or line level instrument.
A must-have software collection with the greatest expandability on the market
The included AmpliTube 2 Live and Ampeg SVX UNO, standalone and plug-in, allows users to immediately access the award-winning guitar and bass tones of AmpliTube and Ampeg SVX for live playing and recording.
The included Sonoma Riffworks T4 allows users to create songs easily using a riff-based workflow, loop recording, automatic track creation, drums, and effects. Collaborate online with musicians around the world, cast tunes to an enthusiastic online community, all without putting down your guitar.
Additionally, the included AmpliTube X-GEAR allows you to expand the included AmpliTube 2 Live to nearly 200 gear models using AmpliTube 2 or any other "Powered by AmpliTube" package like the style-based AmpliTube Metal or the all-time classics like Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and the just announced AmpliTube Fender edition. Any of these packages can be seamlessly integrated in X-GEAR and immediately controlled by the StealthPedal Deluxe for a degree of expandability and modularity that is unequalled in the market.
- USB-powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced / unbalanced audio inputs (hi-Z or line level)
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion64-bit drivers include a 32-bit compatibility, allowing users to work with 64-bit or 32-bit audio software applications
- 44.1/48 kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube 2, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube X-GEAR,
- AmpliGrooves Loops, and Sonoma Riffworks T4
- Compatible with DAWs supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube modules
Get DAW control in a format that is instantly familiar and musically relevant to guitarists and bassists.
- Minimal: dual 1 GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. One free USB port.
- Suggested: dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. One free USB port.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. One free USB port.
- Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. One free USB port.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. One free USB port.
- Suggested: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. One free USB port.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.