- Product 703999
IK Multimedia StompIO Amplitube Stage Controller And Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The StompIO by IK Multimedia is an advanced guitar and bass guitar effects system and a one-of-a-kind device that gives you full control over all "Po...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Revolutionize your guitar rig with a complete solution that includes five acclaimed AmpliTube amp and effect software bundles!
The StompIO by IK Multimedia is an advanced guitar and bass guitar effects system and a one-of-a-kind device that gives you full control over all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins with the same feeling of a traditional hardware floor processor. There's no need to even look at the computer screen or touch the mouse, making this hardware/software combination one of the most powerful guitar effects modeling systems ever made.
StompIO comes fully stocked with 5 full software packages: AmpliTube 2, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube X-GEAR—that's over $1,500 worth of software included. Combined, this gives you more than 150 highly-sought-after modern and vintage gear models, including 51 stomps, 26 amps, 33 cabinets, 11 mics, and 23 rack effects fully configurable on 2 separate rigs, with up to 20 simultaneous effects. Plus you can build your own custom hybrid amp thanks to AmpliTube's exclusive separate amp Pre, EQ, and Power section design, giving you a staggering number of more than 180,000 possible combinations.
All of these models have been emulated with custom-shop precision and craftsmanship using IK's exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology. It is one the industry's most realistic modeling technologies and the culmination of 10 years of IK's pioneering research and development into software-based amp and FX modeling. Together, the DSM technology and "Powered by AmpliTube" products included in StompIO have won over 30 awards from the most respected industry publications, and has earned the right to wear the Ampeg name as well as represent the amazing legacy of Jimi Hendrix.
As if this is not enough, StompIO also includes 4 additional bonus software packages: Mackie Tracktion 2.1 audio/MIDI sequencer, T-RackS EQ, SampleTank SE, and 500MB of Sonic Reality loops. These help make StompIO a complete recording, songwriting, and producing environment with no comparison on the market. That's a total of 10 products in one box, covering everything from effects processing to recording, composing, and editing. From vintage to modern, clean to metal, it lets you customize your sound with pro-quality tone. The only limit to what you can do with the StompIO in achieving a superior, unique tone is now your imagination, live and in the studio.
No other FX processor lets you fully control software live and use it to record in the studio with the exact same pro-quality setup. With StompIO, you have the advantage of experimenting with the most powerful, fully customizable, expandable, and upgradeable system ever made, thanks to the "Powered by AmpliTube" modular architecture. When used with laptops or mini-computers, it also offers an extremely compact and mobile solution for playing live and recording, ideal for touring and gigging guitarists. No other system on the market today gives professionals this level of convenience and flexibility without sacrificing tone or performance. Plus, the StompIO is designed with the highest standard in mind, with a Class-A DI, an all-analog, console-grade design, low-latency optimized drivers, professional controller feature-set and robust metal construction.
On stage, the unit easily manages a staggering 4,000 presets with 5 different play modes to suit your playing style. It also gives you full editing control and the ability to create, save, and manage presets using just your feet. Take charge of your virtual gear rig with 10 on-board metal switches, 6 dynamic knobs with 2 large displays, and up to 6 additional expression pedals or switches for monster rig control (1 expression pedal is included). Balanced and unbalanced outs let you connect the output of StompIO to an amp or house PA, and the MIDI in/out allows you to integrate traditional hardware processors for the ultimate live rig.
StompIO is the ideal stage solution for the touring pro. Downsize your complicated and failure-prone rig and stop checking batteries and cables before every single show. It lets you duplicate almost any imaginable rig virtually, then control it with unparalleled freedom. It also allows you to switch entire rigs instantly with no pops, clicks or drop-outs, and using X-GEAR you can replace your bulky stage rig without sacrificing any of your tone.
In the studio, this incredible component combines the audio-quality of a high-end audio interface (with >107dBA, the highest dynamic range in its category) with an advanced automation controller to record your entire performances without the need for putting down your guitar or tedious automation editing. It's compatible with every DAW system, and has balanced outputs for traditional recording and S/PDIF output for high-quality digital recording.
- Includes 5 software packages: AmpliTube 2, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube X-GEAR
- 150 superior sounding models, 74 effects
- 51 stomps, 26 amps, 33 cabinets, 11 mics, 23 rack effects on 2 rigs
- Control your rig on stage
- Use it in studio with any DAW
- High-end audio interface
- Completely expandable
- Includes extra bonus disk of 4 software and sounds
- 10 metal foot switches with LEDs
- 6 rotary encoders with knob
- 2x40 character LCD display for menus/presets/values
- Large LED display with 4 digits for patch number
- 3 LED input level meter
- Volume knob
- 4 buttons for easy, fast navigation
- All software parameters can be controlled by foot
- Instant tuner recall button/switch
- Tap Tempo
- MIDI In/Out
- 6 optional external controllers, pedal/switches
- Rugged metal enclosure/construction
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Class A discrete input preamp
- High-end A/D - D/A stages
- High performance analog circuitry
- Ultra-low audio latency (2ms ASIO buffer size)
- Instrument input
- Direct Out
- Unbalanced Stereo Out
- Digital S/PDIF Out
- Headphones Out
- Optimized drivers
- Can be used as recording interface with all DAW studios supporting ASIO/Core Audio drivers including Cubase, Logic, Live, Tracktion, Sonar, Digital Performer, etc... can be integrated with ProTools as plug-in controller
- Rugged, metal expression pedal, wah style
- Universal power supply unit (100/240 VAC)
StompIO Amplitube Stage Controller And Audio Interface
- System Requirements
- (Power PC Mac): 866 MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- (Intel-based Mac): 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- (Win PC): Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- (Power PC Mac): Dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- (Intel-based Mac): 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- (Win PC): Pentium 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats:
- (Power PC Mac, Intel-based Mac): AU, VST, RTAS
- (Win PC): VST, RTAS
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 44.1 or 48 kHz operation
- >107 dBA SNR A/D
- 110 dBA SNR D/A (Bal Outputs)
- +4dBu Balanced Output, +20dBu max Output level
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- None found yet
- Amateur Recording
- Live And Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about IK Multimedia StompIO Amplitube Stage Controller And Audio Interface:
If you're using Amplitube this is the controller for you. I'm using in live performances with a Mac Mini and it's super easy, reliable and the best sounds out there.
Comments about IK Multimedia StompIO Amplitube Stage Controller And Audio Interface:
Excellent foot pedal for Amplitube software, I have nothing but praise for this peice of Hardware, it works like a charm, quick simple and gives all the sound to a PA from your Software, I suggest that you buy the Amp 3 upgrade and the Amp Fender software since this only has Amp 2, Hendrix, Metal and the bass software with it. It is high dollar but well worth it I have had it for a year now and will not be selling it for many more years.