- Product 703314
IK Multimedia Total Studio Bundle Education Edition
- Write a Review
This special software bundle includes 7 award-winning effect plug-in suites and workstations, including SampleTank 2 XL (2.5 version of the sample wo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Everything you need to compose, record, produce, and master in one package, lowered in price for those looking to add this package to their curriculum!
This special software bundle includes 7 award-winning effect plug-in suites and workstations, including SampleTank 2 XL (2.5 version of the sample workstation), Sonik Synth 2 (synth workstation), Miroslav Philharmonik (orchestral worktation) Ampeg SVX (bass amp and FX), AmpliTube 2 (guitar amp and FX), Classik Studio Reverb (high-end reverb suite), T-RackS (mastering/mixing suite). It's specially priced for educators who want to give their classrooms a more professional, real-world feel.
SampleTank XL 2.5
Eminem. Genesis. Shakira. Black Eyed Peas. Outkast. Nine Inch Nails. Herbie Hancock. That's a pretty diverse group of Grammy winning artists. However, besides the award, they share another thing in common. They've all used SampleTank samples for their album and/or soundtrack work. And that's just a small sample of the thousands of professional pop and specialized musicians who have found SampleTank to be their go-to sample software.
This incarnation, the SampleTank 2.5 XL Sample Workstation, will surely continue this trend as the software still provides you with one of the most wide-ranging collection of sounds available--more than 1,800 samples of acoustic grand pianos, electric pianos, strings, brass, winds, vocals, orchestral sounds, drums, guitars, synths, loops, ethnic instruments and more. It also has the ability to read all "Powered by SampleTank" instrument sounds, including Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, the upcoming SampleMoog, Studiophonik, and SampleTron. You can also import your own WAV, AIFF, AKAI, SDII, and SampleCell files for an unlimited range of sounds.
But it's not just the variety of high-quality sounding instruments it's compatible with that makes this such a sought after sampler. It's what you can do with them as well. After your initial quick install, you'll be up and running within seconds. The speed at which sounds load is amazing, keeping you in the creative flow as opposed to the hurry-up and wait of other virtual instrument samplers.
SampleTank 2.5 Sample Software offers more than 50 sampler controls that are accessible from an uncomplicated, intelligible single interface. Three advanced sample engines--traditional resampling, STRETCH and PS/TS--allow unrivaled sound manipulation. The STRETCH engine delivers amazing realism and expression over multi-sampled instruments with options like true glide, bending, staccato and vibrato control, all with an incredibly sumptuous, yet, real sound quality. If your song requires loops, the PSTS engine (Pitch-shift/Time-stretch) lets you synchronize loops with a single click. You can also control tempo and pitch independently of each other making this the ideal beat maker.
SampleTank 2.5 virtual instrument also provides some of the most powerful multi-effects to come in a virtual instrument. Every sound in SampleTank was programmed with fully editable built-in effects--drums load up with reverb and compression, guitars with amp-sim, electric organs with rotary speaker, etc. It's unique system of 5 insert effects per part, with 5 send and 5 master effects, gives you up to 90 effects options available in one powerful production package. You can also work with the algorithms from IK Multimedia's award-winning T-RackS, Classik Studio Reverb, and AmpliTube emulator.
For over 6.5GB of sounds, including a bonus disc, you can't do much better than SampleTank 2.5. The last version was a big hit with the hitmakers of all genres.
Sonik Synth 2
Sonik Synth 2 is the ultimate synth workstation, with more over 5,000 synth sounds and 8GB of material to work with.
A synth workstation on steroids.
This complete songwriting, producing, and arranging super tool has a wide range of audio samples with high quality vintage, modern, and futuristic synth and instrument sounds combined into one package. It includes an incredible audio sample sound set of important compositional tools such as rich, evolving motion synths, pads, leads, basses, electronic drums, percussion, and FX; as well as pianos, organs, guitars, drum kits, and beats, orchestral instruments, human voices, ethnic instruments, and more. Sonik Synth 2 also features an astounding 152 MB, 3 dynamics, grand piano, and other first call, high performance instruments.
Sonik Synth 2 has sampled flavors of every type of synthesis including analog, digital, FM, physical modeling, wavetable, granular, additive, resynthesis, and more. It also contains a virtual museum of vintage keyboards, covering a wide palette of synth flavors including the fat analog sound of Arps, Moogs, Obies, Jupiters, Gleeman, Voyetra, Serge, EMS Synthi, Prophets, Trons, Rhodes, Wurlies, and B3s.
Sonik Synth 2 has a massive selection of ready to play presets including both Combis and Single patches. Over 5,000 sounds and 8 gigabytes of samples on 2 DVDs give you millions of sonic possibilities. You can combine thousands of diverse sound elements collected over many years by Sonic Reality and an incredible array of integrated DSP effects featuring IK's award-winning AmpliTube and T-RackS, vintage phasers, flangers, chorus, delays, bitcrushers, analog filters, and more.
This must-have tool has sounds that transcend across all styles of music including the latest dance trends, hip-hop, R&B, classic rock, jazz, soundtracks, etc., all with an intuitive audio interface that is easy to use right out of the box.
Its built-in search engine has images of the instruments and an incredibly efficient design for keeping the creative flow going. Thousands of inspiring sounds are only a click away. It also has topnotch IK Multimedia synth workstation features like 16 multitimbral and layerable parts, 3 synth engines (including STRETCH), 32 built-in analog modeled DSP effects with BPM sync, and more.
Sonik Synth 2 works as a plug-in for every major platform Mac and PC allowing users to integrate this powerful sound source into the sequencing environment of their choice, such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Digital Performer, Sonar and more.
It can be used to expand SampleTank 2 sounds and is also compatible with the powerful SampleTank 2 sample workstation environment.
The Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra Workstation combines the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements.
Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've set the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar-winning composers.
This collection contains some of the most beautiful and lush sounding orchestral samples with real feeling and emotion ever recorded. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass, and woodwind sections were captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in one of the most famous symphony halls in the world, Prague's Dvorák Symphony Hall. There's no need for simulation with panning. Just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that are rather unique in the sample world.
The Miroslav Philharmonik's plug-in is based on an enhanced version of the SampleTank workstation architecture, offering 16 multitimbral parts with full control over the tempo and pitch of the sounds. Each of the 16 multitimbral parts can be loaded by selecting one of more than 1,300 orchestral instruments included in Philharmonik. All of these instruments can be easily found in neatly organized folders within the browser window. Themultitimbral parts can also be saved as combi ensembles, allowing you to load an entire orchestral set with one click. Additionally, each part offers up to 50 sound shaping controls for maximum flexibility over sound sculpture.
This plug-in also offers a master effects section with individual parts send capability. These can also be selected among the 20 built-in effects. Another unique feature is the inclusion of a high-quality master reverb in its list of 20 effects, with an easy-to-use version of IK's new CSR, Classik Studio Reverb.
Miroslav Philharmonik aslo includes other IK award-winning effects, like the warmth of the analog EQ and compressors derived from T-RackS and AmpliTube. These included effects are perfect for obtaining that smooth orchestra sound. It has a search function, full MIDI controls of the parameters, zone editing, multiple outputs, and much more.
Ampeg SVX Plug-in
Ampeg, a pioneer of bass amplification, and IK Multimedia, a leader in amp-modeling plug-in technology, have teamed up to provide you with legendary, signature Ampeg bass amp tones in a software plug-in.
Mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg gear to produce 24 amazing bass amp combinations. Plus, you'll have a complete bass pedal board with 6 fully configurable stomp effects. In addition, select among 8 classic bass effects crafted after classic Ampeg stomps and other must have vintage gear. Add a tuner and separate direct/amped signal path for a complete software bass rig.
It has over 20 bass gear emulations, including classic Ampeg bass amp models like the SVT-Classic, B-15R Portaflex "Flip Top", BA-500, and SVT-4PRO. Select from Ampeg stomps like the SPC-OCT Octaver or the SCP-OD Overdrive, or cabinets like the SVT-410H or SVT-810E, powered by AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
For the first time any musician, songwriter, and producer can have a complete, "all-in-one" solution for bass recording. Not just for bass players, Ampeg SVX will give you that great bass sound you just can't get by plugging directly into a console or computer.
If you're not already a IK Multimedia AmpliTube player, then AmpliTube 2 is the perfect time to become one. AmpliTube 2 raises the bar on guitar amp and effects plug-ins by giving you more of everything you want to build an arsenal of killer guitar sounds. It has models of 14 preamps, 14 EQs, 7 power amps, 16 cabs, 6 mics, 21 stompboxes, 11 rack effects, plus a high-precision tuner. IK has expanded the number of available modules as well, now including Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Miked Cabinet, and Rack. Best of all, AmpliTube 2 gives you two guitar rig chains for even more setup flexibility and is even easier to use, with hundreds of presets ready to go. AmpliTube 2 is organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, so using it feels natural from the start.
It has over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro, and more. Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear include models based on the Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man and more, all with AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
AmpliTube 2 offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations! You can mix and match preamps, EQs, power amps, and cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.
Please note: AmpliTube is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with IK Multimedia. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia's sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Mulitmedia's digital modeling technology. Use of these names does not imply any cooperation or endorsement.
IK Multimedia Classik Studio Reverb
IK Multimedia Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) is a suite of high-end, studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. Classik Studio Reverb. It gives you 4 types of high-quality reverb plug-ins: plate, room, hall, and inverse. Each type is designed to emulate the sound of an acclaimed studio reverb unit, delivering the quality and character top engineers have utilized for years. Each one gives you plenty of options, especially in Advanced mode, which gives you up to 100 reverb parameters to tweak, plus the 8x8 Modulation Matrix. Choosing Easy mode puts only the most commonly changed controls on the front panel of the plug-in: Mix, Diffusion, Reverb Time, Low Frequency Gain, High Frequency Cutoff, and High Frequency Dampening.
CSR has the look and feel of a typical effects rack with all the necessary controls on the panel. It supports automation and has macro controls that can be used to create complex sweeping changes. All knobs and macro controls can be automated through your host's sequencer.
VST, RTAS, and Audio Unit formats are included for Mac and PC, allowing CSR to work as a plug-in with popular virtual studio environments such as: Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Sonar, Ableton Live, and more.
T-RackS rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control 5 powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. It enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range and gives your audio a seamless, top-notch sound.
With its separate processors, astonishing warmth and ease-of-use, you'll be putting the kind of polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task and none sounds like T-RackS.
Its astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry which makes it sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and so unique when compared to other software. Using 32-bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound, only without the noise.
Not only does it sound analog, it acts analog! T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
Apart from separate modules, the new T-RackS Plug-In contains other monstrous improvements, compared to the standalone version, including:
1) New full band sweepable mid bands on the Equalizer. Both the peaking filters can now cover the entire 20 — 20KHz audio spectrum.
2) Refined high-end response. Now the T-RackS equalizer is even more musical and transparent at the top end, and has that characteristic smooth high end, typical of acclaimed analog devices.
3) Sidechain HPF in the compressor signal detecting chain. This adds a high-pass filter in the detector stage of the compressor. The detector stage is where the compressor analyzes the incoming signal and determines how gain reduction is applied. This variable high-pass filter prevents pumping. The further this knob is turned, the softer and more inaudible the compression character will be. At the minimum or at very low settings, the compression will be much more aggressive and noticeable.
4) Individual limiter bands controls. Now all 3 limiter bands are individually adjustable for threshold and level. This allows the user, for example, to limit the program low end without applying unwanted compression to the midrange.
5) Adjustable multiband limiter crossover points. Now the user can modify the 2 split points of the bands.
6) High precision calibration of the limiter and clipper output. If the output knob of the limiter is at 0dB (default), the output of the limiter will never go beyond —0.05dBs.
- Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000, and SampleCell directly from the plug-in.
- 16 part multitimbral sound module with layerable parts.
- 3 synth engines: newly enhanced STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS) plus traditional Resampling.
- 33 built-in DSP effects.
- Part and Master Loop Sync.
- Independent Part and Master Volume/Pan controls.
- 2 DVDs of sounds, 6.5 GB of samples, and more than 1,800 patches included.
- Reads any instruments from "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules such as Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, and more
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Mix view and full mix parameter control
- Powerful Effects section that includes 5 effects per part, 5 Send, and 5 Master effects with up to 90 effects available at once in any one module
- Send Effects includes Send and Return controls and Pre-Post options
- Range Controls allows for creating complex splits and layers
- Instrument browsing
- Total sound editing with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- BPM syncable LFOs
- Portamento Time and Curve controls with multiple selectable curves
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- Expanded, easy-to-use full MIDI control
- Responds to MIDI Program change
- User preset and module save features
- Convenient back-up function
- Customizable keywords and sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
- Customizable display colors
- 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement
- 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled
- 6 signature Ampeg cabinet models
- 6 Microphone models
- 24 bass amp combinations
- 8 analog modeled stomps
- High-precision Tuner
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Plug-in and standalone version
- 16-part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- 20 Classic DSP effects
- 4 insert effects per instrument
- 4 Master effects with separate sends
- Hi-quality master reverb derived from CSR
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch
- Mix view allows full mix parameter control
- Classical music-oriented parameter names make it easy to use
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part preset and combi preset customization features
- 256 notes polyphony
- Can be used as a VST, RTAS, DXi, AU plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows
- RTAS, HTDM, VST, DX, MAS, and Audio Unit guitar rig modeling software
- 32-bit floating-point processing
- 14 preamps
- 14 EQ models
- 7 power amp models
- 16 cabinet models
- 6 microphone models
- 21 stomp box models
- 11 rack effect models
- High-precision tuner
- 2 guitar rig chains
- Compatible with all major recording software
- Suite of 4 separate reverb units: plate, room, hall, and inverse
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- 2 operational modes: easy and advanced
- 6 easy-to-use controls in Easy mode
- More than 100 adjustable parameters in Advanced mode
- 8x8 Modulation Matrix in Advanced mode
- 4 assignable macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
- State-of-the-art 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear
- 4th order parametric, high- and low-pass filters
- Parametric low-shelving control
- Parametric lo-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric hi-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric high-shelving control
- Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
- Vintage-style compression unit
- Classic warm "in-your-face" sound of old tube mastering levelers
- Very-soft knee compression with no threshold point
- Stereo-image width control
- Mastering-oriented variable time constants
- Comprehensive and accurate gain-reduction VU
- Ratio control
- Variable Hi-pass filter on keying signal
- Multiband master stereo limiter
- High-quality 3-band limiting stage
- Ultrafast peak detection
- Ultra-linear and accurate band mixing for high-end performance
- Overload for accurate control of limiting and saturation
- Soft clipping feature for warm analog emulation
- Comprehensive gain reduction VU
- Very accurate peak LED indicators at the outputs
- Output stage with hard/soft selectable clipping
- Soft-clipping stage
- Astoundingly musical and smooth performance
- Variable clipping shape (from hard clip to ultrasoft) for complete control and precision
- Easily increase gain with no compression or limiting artifacts (unless you want them!)
- Create warm, saturated mastering effects
Total Studio Bundle Education Edition
- System Requirements
- (Power PC-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- (Intel-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later.
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
- Note: SampleTank 2 RTAS requires Pro Tools 7.0 or later