- Product 241079
IKEY iKey Plus Portable USB Recorder
- Write a Review
Designed to work with an Apple iPod or any external USB storage device, the iKEY Plus can record live audio to MP3 or WAV format directly to a USB Co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turns any external USB device into a full fledged recorder!
Designed to work with an Apple iPod or any external USB storage device, the iKEY Plus can record live audio to MP3 or WAV format directly to a USB Compatible storage device - in real time! With endless professional and consumer applications, the iKEY Plus Portable USB Recorder is the most convenient real-time recording tool. Ikey plus has a Mic Input, Phono Preamp, VU Meter Display, and Headphone Output!
- USB Port (For direct connectivity to supported USB Storage Device)
- Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 devices
- Compatible with iPod
- Records audio to Uncompressed WAV format or MP3 format (w/ selectable bit rate, up to 320kbps)
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Microphone input with Phantom power
- Built-in Phono preamp for direct connection of Turntables
- LED Indicator shows memory remaining on target drive
- Battery powered w/ low battery indicator
- DC charger input with DC adapter included for use with rechargeable batteries
- 6-bar VU meter with peak hold and Overload indicator
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone monitor output
- Record volume control
- Reset button
- Requires 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries (Not Included)
- Unit Dimensions: 5.43" W x 1.1" D x 3.27" H (138 x 28 x 83)
- Weight: Approx. 2lbs
- Shipping: Approx. 3lbs
Click or call now to order this innovative recorder and start making tracks!
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 16 Bit
- Dynamic Range: 98 dB
- THD+N: -91 dB
- Freq Response: 20Hz — 20KHz
- MP3 compression rates 128, 192, 256, and 320 kbps
- USBcompatabilityUSB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0
- Power Source 4 'AA' batteries (not included): 9V 500mA DC adapter
- Recording time on battery power: Approximately 4 to 5 hours
- (depending on storage device used and type of batteries)
- AC Voltage Requirements: 120 VAC 60Hz or 230VAC 50Hz
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I was tired of lugging a tapedeck and additional mike to get good live recordings when we played out. Thought I could use a better condenser mike if needed since it said it had phantom power, but found out when it arrived that it was some miniscule amount that only powers the little stereo mike that comes with it.I was bummed because I also record practices, and was hoping to get some good live recordings for demo discs there too. Much to my surprise that little mike is very good, and works well in every situation I've tried it in. Plus, its very nice to remove the thumb drive after recording, plug it into my laptop, and copy the files to the other band members thumb drives so they can go home and burn there own discs immediately. Add a few tweaks in the mixdown, and I think you will be blown away by the quality of the tracks you get with this tiny little box!
I bought it to do home and gig recording. Plugged into the mixer it would max out the EQ levels and never did record anything to the output device. Pity, sounded like a good technology... wish it worked out.