- Product 703245
Image Line FL Studio 8 Producer Edition Software
- Write a Review
Image Line's FL Studio 8 Producer Edition is an extremely flexible virtual music studio, which contains most of the options available for this popula...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete virtual studio with synth creation and unlimited audio tracks!
Image Line's FL Studio 8 Producer Edition is an extremely flexible virtual music studio, which contains most of the options available for this popular DAW series, including several plug-ins, MIDI, and output support; it reads WAV, MP3, SYN, DS, Speech files; pattern-based event automation; multiple generators/soft synths; most of the music creation, mixer, FX rack, updates, and online features; more than 1900 presets using 600 WAV files; and a generic sample CD.
The man behind FL8, Chief Software Architect Didier Dambrin, was dedicated to creating an open-architecture studio environment where the only constraint is your own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in adjustable audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design, and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). In version 8, particular emphasis was given to improved music production workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and captured.
Designed for the PC and Intel Mac running Boot Camp (see system requirements below), FL8 requires no extra software to produce any style of music. Everything you need is included; plug-ins, MIDI, audio, and output support; several generators/soft synths; all the music creation, automation, mixer, FX rack, updates, and online features; more than 1900 presets using 600 WAV files; and a generic sample CD. With the included plug-ins, sounds, and tools, you can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops, and sizzling beats. Finished songs can be saved in WAV, MP3, MIDI, ZIP, or native project formats (FLP).
FL Studio 8 Producer Edition software includes several virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar simulation, plucked string simulation and drums; sampler tools including piano and general sample playback; and a range of synthesis techniques. With its newest addition, FL Synthmaker Player‚Äîa fully modular environment‚Äîyou can create & share your own FL instruments, effects, & dashboards without the need to write basic code. With its newest addition, FL Synthmaker (full version)‚Äîa fully modular environment‚Äîyou can create and share your own FL instruments, effects, and dashboards without the need to write basic code.
Audio Recording & Editing
FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio, making it possible to capture audio from a single vocalist right through to a full symphony orchestra. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks. It also gives you the flexibility to arrange discrete audio events in any order, and position the creative process the way you want to. Audio tools let you time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit, and creatively destruct audio. The Image Line team has further enhanced its Edison Wave Editor, a totally integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop recording, and more.
Image Line's FL8 functions as both a pattern and track-based sequencer depending on your preferences, so you can record musical performances and ideas in a more logical way. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an advanced Piano Roll, and Automation Clips. It supports MIDI and input from all standard controllers.
FL8's Playlist lets you decide how your project will be laid out. Note Pattern, Audio, and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and workflow.
FL8 Studio sofware includes a 64 stereo track mixer where each track can include up to 8 effects and can also be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated "send" channels. The 44 effects plug-ins available for FL8 (see features area for those include in this version) include Maximizer, Limiter, Compression, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding, and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb to more minute parts of the mastering process with multi-band compression/limiting and parametric EQ.
Lifetime free updates
Boxed edition users can purchase lifetime free updates for a nominal fee.
- Multi-out VSTi, Rewire & DXi softsynths
- VST & DX effects
- FPC: Fruity Pad Controller
- FL Studio Generators & FX
- Usable as multi-out VSTi client in hosts like Cubase
- Usable as multi-out ReWire client in hosts like Sonar
- Usable as multi-out DXi client in hosts like Sonar
- Use external MIDI keyboards & MIDI controllers
- Import & export MIDI files
- MIDI SysEx input and basic MMC functions
- Full audiotracks with WAV form display
- Reads WAV, MP3, SYN, DS, Speech files
- ASIO-in recording
- Step sequencer with integrated Piano keyboard
- Pianoroll (allowing chords)
- Full realtime recording & automation of all parameters
- Internal controllers
- Automatic slicer (that reads .REX files)
- More than 10 generators (softsynths) included
- Over 25 HQ FX (effects) included
- Pattern-based event automation
- Envelope automation of all parameters in playlist
- 64 Insert & 4 Send tracks with 8 FX channels each
- Post FX Parametric EQ, Volume, Pan, VU meter
- Full FX (re)routing
- Download more than 2GB of HQ samples on SampleFusion
- Watch dozens of online Video Tutorials
- Exchange songs & tips with users & developers in our forums
- Multi-out ASIO
- MIDI out
- Render to .WAV (16-bit or 32-bit)
- Render to .MP3 (32-kbit up to 320-kbit)
- Render separate FX tracks
- Delay, Delay Bank, Equo, Flangus, Love Philter, Vocoder, Parametric EQ & EQ2, Multiband Compressor, Spectroman,
- Stereo Enhancer, Wave Candy, Wave Shaper, Soundgoodizer, 3xOsc, Sampler, BooBass, Beepmap, Plucked, Fruit Kick, Chrome, FPC, WaveTraveller, Dashboard, KB Controller, Fruity Vibrator, Midi Out, FL Slayer, FL Keys, Granuliser, FL SynthMaker Player (full version), DirectWave Player, Slicex
- +1900 presets using 600 wav files
- Generic sample CD
- FL8 fits within your current workflow supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, and ASIO 2
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor ‚Äî AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, KONTAKT (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+, and SoundFont2
- Pentium III, Athlon XP (any processor supporting SSE instructions),
- or Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 256MB RAM
- 200MB free hard disk space
- Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with generic Asio4All drivers)