JBL sound at an affordable price!
These 2-way JBL JRX115 speakers have a 15" woofer, 2" coil compression driver with 1" exit, and a 90°x 50° horn. Trapezoid design. The JBL speaker pair features American-made JBL drivers, beefy JBL crossovers, MDF cabinets, heavy-duty recessed handles, curved steel grilles, dual-socket polemount system, and rugged carpet covering. JRX115s are road-tough and have the renowned JBL sound. The JBL speaker cabinets also feature Progressive Transition Wave Guide horn design for enhanced high-end performance and SoniGuard circuitry to protect driver voice coils from feedback and clipping damage.
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (21⁄2") diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high- frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19mm (3⁄4") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
Enjoy the power and prestige of JBL speakers. Order today.