- Product 600371
JBL MPro MP225 Speaker System Pair
- Write a Review
These powerful dual 15" 2-way speaker enclosures feature JBL's Laminar Flow Baffle technology to fight diffraction effects and turbulence distortion,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Engineered for pristine, planet-shaking sound!
These powerful dual 15" 2-way speaker enclosures feature JBL's Laminar Flow Baffle technology to fight diffraction effects and turbulence distortion, while SonicGuard speaker protection makes blown speakers almost a thing of the past. Each crossover network has dedicated low-pass filters for each woofer, and the lower woofer is rolled off at a lower frequency than the upper one to help kill phase anomalies while keeping the bass pumping loud and clear. The large horn design puts out surprisingly natural and smooth midrange sounds. The 7-layer, 3/4" plywood enclosures include large, ergonomic, 16-gauge steel handles; a premium, dark gray carpet covering; and hexagonally perforated steel grille.
- 2 - 15" drivers
- Laminar Flow Baffle technology
- SonicGuard speaker protection
- Individual low-pass filters on each driver
- 70 degree x 70 degree horn
- 7-layer, 3/4" plywood construction
- Dark gray carpet covering
- 16-gauge steel handles
Order up a mountain of sound today. Call or click now.
MPro MP225 Speaker System Pair
- Frequency range: 32Hz-12-1/2kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency response: 42Hz-11kHz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 101dB (1w/1m)
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Power capacity: 500W
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000W
- Nominal Dispersion: 70 degree x 70 degree
- Dimensions: 18-1/3"W x 45-7/8"H x 20-1/4"D
- Net weight: 99-1/2 lbs.
- LF driver: 2 x 15" JBL M115-8A
- HF driver: One x JBL 2412H
- Input connectors: Neutrik SpeakOn NL-4, 1/4", parallel
- Construction: Dark gray carpet covered, 3/4" plywood with tongue-and-groove joint detail
- One piece SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) baffle with integral horn and ports