- Product 600415
JBL MRX528S Dual 18" Subwoofer Pair
- Write a Review
The MRX528S is a compact, portable high-power subwoofer with dual 2044H 18" woofers in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The enclosure is designed to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Floor-shaking low end.
The MRX528S is a compact, portable high-power subwoofer with dual 2044H 18" woofers in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The enclosure is designed to present a minimum frontal area. It is also configured in an upright format to permit the convenient stacking of full-range enclosures on top without the need for an additional pole. The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. The input panel incorporates a pair of Neutrik Speakon NL-4 connectors wired in parallel. The MRX528S is supplied with pins +1/-1 connected to the woofer. This may be easily reconfigured to work with cabling systems intended to drive subwoofers on pins +2/-2. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is braced to maximize low-frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- Dual 18" 2044H drivers for extended low-frequency output
- Large vent area for reduced distortion
- Vertical orientation for convenient ground stacking
- Tough DuraFlex finish enclosure
- Live performance venues
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
Put 4 - 18" speakers to work on your mixes. Order today.
- Frequency range: 35Hz-250Hz
- Frequency response: 40Hz-250Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL; 103dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power capacity (continuous/program/peak): 1000W/2000W/4000W
- Rated maximum SPL: 133dB SPL (139dB SPL)*
- Coverage pattern: 70 x 70 nominal
- Dimensions: 21"W x 43"H x 27.5"D
- Weight: 121 lbs. (ea.)
- *Calculated on half space condition