- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL On Beat Portable iPhone 5 Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector
- Write a Review
- Product H97552
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Break through the sound barrier with the JBL OnBeat™ loudspeaker docking station. Listen to all the music loaded on your iOS devices – iPad, iPod and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
iPhone dock with five speakers.
Break through the sound barrier with the JBL OnBeat™ loudspeaker docking station. Listen to all the music loaded on your iOS devices – iPad, iPod and iPhone – with the clear, high-quality audio that makes JBL® products world famous, at a price that no one can beat. How does JBL get such great sound from such a small system? DSP (digital signal processing) equalization, which augments its two Phoenix SE full-range loudspeaker transducers. In addition, the JBL OnBeat system makes videos more fun for the family to enjoy. Its ingenious rotating dock lets you position iPhone and iPod devices in portrait or landscape mode for widescreen viewing. The OnBeat features a striking bass response and crisp treble clarity that are simply stunning coming from a system this size.
- 7.5-watt output per channel
- Docks iOS devices – rotates iPod and iPhone
- Dual JBL Phoenix full-range transducers
- iTunes syncing
- Display video content on TV (cable not included)
- Remote control up to 15 feet (4.6 meters)
- Charges docked iOS devices
Order now and get ready for party season.
- Compatibility*: iPad Wi-Fi® + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 2G, iPod touch, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 4G, iPod nano 3G, iPod nano 2G, iPod nano, iPod 5G, iPod classic
- Transducers: 2 x JBL® Phoenix SE full-range transducers
- Power: 4 watts x 2
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- Input impedance (Aux): 10k ohms
- Input connections: Main connection – iPod, iPhone or iPad docking connector; Aux input connection – 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini-jack
- Operating temperature: 32 ̊F – 104 ̊F; 0 ̊C – 40 ̊C
- Power requirement: 13V DC, 2.5A
- Power consumption: 30W (maximum); 0.5W (standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10-13/16" x 5-3/4" x 5-5/16"
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Available finishes: black; white