- Product 600419
JBL PRX525 2-Way Dual 15" Powered Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
The JBL PRX525 is a self-powered, lightweight 2-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX525 audio speak...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A system that can deliver huge, precise sound.
The JBL PRX525 is a self-powered, lightweight 2-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX525 audio speaker is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 70° by 70 ° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
The speaker enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. An integrated pole mount on the bottom endcap enables easy deployment. The CNC machined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1/4 inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Differential Drive woofers
- 1.5" annual polymer diaphragm
- compression driver
- Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4"
- Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- DuraFlex coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
Put JBL know-how and quality to work for your sound. Order the PRX525 today.
PRX525 2-Way Dual 15" Powered Speaker Pair
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz — 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz — 20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 64 K Ohms (balanced), 32 K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Power Capacity: 650 W continuous, 1300 W peak
- Rated Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL peak
- Coverage Pattern: 70 degree x 70 degree nominal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 51 in x 17.25 in x 18.25 in
- Weight: 84 lb (ea.)
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 1.5 in annular polymer diaphragm,
- neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 265F 15 in Differential Drive woofers