- 600143 000001000 600143000001000
JBL VRX915S 15" Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 15" woofer in a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Very roadworthy and powerful, it can be stacked or mounted to meet any situation!
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 15" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX915S was designed specifically for use with the VRX928LA Line Array speaker and VRX-SMAF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in setups consisting entirely of VRX915S subwoofers.
The subwoofer system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2 to be routed to the woofer.
Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX915S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The speaker enclosure is constructed of top-quality birch plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low-frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the JBL VRX915S enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
¢ Live performance systems
¢ Mobile and fixed DJ systems
¢ Sound system rental and tour
¢ Permanent installations
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 250 Hz (+/-3dB)
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 800 W/1600 W/3200 W
- System Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m: 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: .59"- .70" (15 mm - 18 mm), multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK
- Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing
- Input Connectors: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.5" x 16.5" x 23.5" (496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm )
- Net Weight: 58 lbs. (26.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.