- Product H98803
KEF LS50 Powered Speakers (Pair)
- Write a Review
Rarely the case in such a compact design, the LS50 monitor delivers a rich, multi-dimensional ‘soundstage experience’ that is out of all proportion t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Computer speaker with great sound.
Rarely the case in such a compact design, the LS50 monitor delivers a rich, multi-dimensional ‘soundstage experience’ that is out of all proportion to its size. Patent-pending acoustic designs, together with state-of-the-art technologies from KEF’s latest flagship Blade loudspeaker, provide the ultimate studio experience – even in the smallest of spaces.
- Extremely low profile
- Broad frequency response
- Soundstage image
Small speakers with big sound. Order today.
LS50 Powered Speakers (Pair)
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive units Uni-Q driver array:
- HF: 25mm (1in.) vented
- aluminium dome
- LF/MF: 130mm (5.25in.)
- magnesium/aluminium alloy
- Frequency range: (-6dB) 47Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency response: (±3dB) 79Hz - 28kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.2kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 W
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 85dB
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd & 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <0.4% 175Hz-20kHz
- Maximum output: 106dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (min. 3.2Ω)
- Weight: (15.8lbs.)
- Dimension (H x W x D)
- (with terminal) 302 x 200 x 278 mm
- (11.9 x 7.9 x 10.9 in.)