- Product 483367
KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 Package
- Write a Review
This Rockit Powered 6 G2 Package recording equipment package includes a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, MXL 990/MXL 991 Record...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Everything you need to start recording.
This Rockit Powered 6 G2 Package recording equipment package includes a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Microphones, two KRK Rokit G2 (Generation 2) powered studio monitors, 2 - 20' XLR mic cables, 2 - 10' Livewire instrument cables, and 2 MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stands.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones feature 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response. The circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation that's ideal for monitoring your recordings. Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband for maximum comfort. 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter. 10' coiled cable with left-side entry.
MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package
The MXL 990/MXL 991 recording microphone package is a 2-microphone pack that includes the MXL 990 with its silky, sweet high end and a tight solid bass, perfect for recording vocals. The 991 is a superior instrument microphone designed for recording acoustic guitar and drum overheads. Both have gold-sputtered diaphragms (20mm) creating a professional sound perfectly suited for digital and analog recording. The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Pack includes a high-impact carrying case and mic stand adapters.
KRK's Rokit G2 (Generation 2) powered studio monitors
KRK's Rokit G2 (Generation 2) powered studio monitors are designed to give amazing performance and accuracy for the home or project studio. The G2 Rokit speakers have radically curved edges which virtually eliminate diffraction and provide a wider sweet spot. The Rokit G2s also feature a great looking cabinet with a front-firing bass port and KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer and soft-domed tweeters. Dual high-power amplifiers in each speaker and active crossovers provide smooth and accurate reproduction. These Rokits have the most accurate response curve in their class ensuring that you hear all of the details in your mix.
The KRK Rokit G2 Series takes value-priced monitors to a new performance level. All of the great stuff that Rokit is known for (front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter, glass aramid composite yellow cone) are still there, but the G2 Rokit's feature refined voicing and a new curved baffle that looks great, reduces diffraction and provides even better monitoring accuracy.
No Pain With Gain
Why compromise gain structure to achieve a comfortable listening level? As musicians and recording people themselves, KRK asked that question too. So each Generation 2 Rokit comes with an Input Volume Control that provides an adjustable gain range from +6dB to -30dB. Just another way the Rokit lets you focus on your mix, and not on compatibility concerns.
Catch A Wave, For A 3D Mix
Recessed tweeters may look the same, but they don't perform the same. KRK has designed a superior tweeter wave guide for the Rokit that provides optimal high frequency pattern control and focuses the sound outward, away from the cabinet. More conventional designs direct sound along the plane of the cabinet where waveform interaction can cause phase problems and increased diffraction. KRK knows a properly engineered high frequency wave guide is a critical component to great sound, and one key to KRKs award winning performance.
You've Got Connections
At KRK, the focus is your mix. But it doesn't stop at creating accurate monitors. KRK appreciates the need for monitors that not only sound great but work easily with your particular set up. That's why you'll find plenty of input options with your Rokit, sure to accommodate any studio environment. So if it's RCA, Quarter-Inch (balanced/unbalanced) or XLR inputs you require, Rockit has got you covered.
Even More Accurate Than Before
KRK took a great monitor series and made it better. KRK's engineers and listening panel took the Generation 2Rokits' speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by KRKs world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.
While your Generation 2 Rokit leaves the factory voiced to demanding specs, KRK also knows that no two rooms "sound" the same. As such, each Rokit comes equipped with a High Frequency Level Control. This feature provides specific adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics. It's just one extra level of control that KRK gives you to ensure the most accurate mix for your
particular room's acoustics.
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
The new Rockit looks different, so it can sound better, and in a wider "sweet spot". Traditional rectangular speakers suffer from diffraction as sounds leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the original sound field, and at different time intervals. This phase distortion creates a "narrow" or boxy" sound. The Generation 2 Rokit series eliminates this issue with radically engineered curved surfaces,
so diffraction is virtually eliminated. Simply put, you'll get better sound in a wider area.
Let's Be Up Front
Take a look at competitive monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend create bass coupling with walls and corners amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The superior design of the KRK Generation 2 Rokit's include front-firing ports, which are just the right shape and taper to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass
performance, this approach delivers, even at high SPL's.
A great sounding monitor doesn't stop with a great cabinet and custom drivers. KRKs true bi-amplified amplifier system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While the active crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response, and again, accurate diffraction control.
MG XLR/Mic Cable 20-ftThese 20-ft. mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors. They are flexible, durable, and have a black finish.
LIVEWIRE 10 FT instrument cable
Flexible materials cut down on kinks and twists for tangle-free performance and longer life. Quality soldering is very quiet. 1/4" phone plugs.
MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
- Closed-Back Headphones: 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response
- Circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation
- Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband
- The 990 for vocals with silky highs and tight, solid lows
- The 991 for acoustic guitars and drum overheads
- 20mm gold-sputtered diaphragms
- Comes with carrying case and mic stand adapters
- Suited for digital and analog recording
- powered studio monitors: Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Frequency Response 49Hz to 20kHz
- Peak SPL 106dB
- 20 ft.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Super-quiet soldering and materials
- Kink-free design
- 1/4" phone plugs
- MXL 900 Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm gold diaphragm capsule Frequency Range: 30Hz ” 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130Db Max SPL with -10dB cut: 130dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
Size: 60mm x 130mm
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Metal Finish: Champagne
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with 20mm diaphragm
- Frequency Range: 30Hz ” 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 110W
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
Size: 22mm x 134mm
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Metal Finish: Champagne
- Operation Closed-back
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Maximum Input Power 1,200mW at 1kHz
- Weight (less cable) 7.1 oz. (230 g)
- Frequency Response 30-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity (1mW) 98dB
- Woofer: 6" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Input: XLR (3-pin), RCA & 1/4" TRS - 10k Ohm, Balanced / Unbalanced
- Amplification: 100 Watt Dynamic Power Bi-amp, 24 dB Octave Filters
- Freq Response: 49Hz - 20kHz
- Video Shielding: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 11/16" x 8 7/8" x 11 1/2", 32.1cm x 22.5cm x 29 cm
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs (11 Kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 Package:
This is the greatest recording deal you will find online! For the same price as the monitors themselves, you get a microphone package, headphones, xlrs, 1/4 inchs, and booms... all practically FREE with this package! I love these krk monitors more than anything in my studio. The mxls are and industry standard for beginner recordings +. these headphones aren't very good at all but hey, they're pretty much free.Overall, I'm begging you to get this. I am so happy with this buy and would recommend this to every single person looking for a monitor package.