- J46761 000000000 J46761000000000
KRK V4 4in Active Studio Monitor with Kevlar Drivers
- Write a Review
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are small, bookshelf speakers designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low profile, high-quality monitor system.
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are small, bookshelf speakers designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
Bi-amped Class-D amplification
Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQâ€™s
Mid and High Frequency EQâ€™s
Precise input level attenuation switch
Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver:4"
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Kevlar cone, Kevlar 1" dome
- Frequency response:58Hz – 19kHz
- Max peak SPL:110 dB
- Output power:55W LF / 30W HF
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR
- Standby mode:No
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Weight:12.8 lb.
These sound great. Small footprint.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.