- Product 583177
Lacie SATA II ExpressCard 34
- Write a Review
The LaCie SATA II ExpressCard 34 provides 2 ports so you can connect 2 external SATA devices to your laptop computer simultaneously. The ExpressCard ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Provides two ports to let you affordably upgrade your PC or Mac to fast SATA II connectivity.
The LaCie SATA II ExpressCard 34 provides 2 ports so you can connect 2 external SATA devices to your laptop computer simultaneously. The ExpressCard 34 supports eSATA hardware, hot plugging and unplugging, and external hard drives with the Native Command Queuing (NCQ) feature.
Perfect for connecting to your LaCie Biggest Quadra, Two Big, 2big Dual, d2 Quadra or d2 eSATA II 3Gbits Hard Drives, this laptop card is also compatible with port multiplier devices like the LaCie Biggest S2,S and with non-LaCie eSATA devices. In addition, the LaCie SATA II ExpressCard 34 is backward compliant with SATA I (at SATA I performance).
- Add 2 eSATA ports to your PC/Mac laptop
- Connect to 2 external SATA devices at once
- Upgrade to SATA II performance affordably
- Compatible with port multiplier devices
Get you laptop eSATA connected.
SATA II ExpressCard 34
- Item Number: 130783
- Interface: 2 external eSATA II ports
- Transfer rate: up to 3Gbits/s
- Compatibility: ExpressCard 34 & 54 slots
- SATA I (1.5Gbits/s) backward compatible
- NCQ (Native Command Queuing)
- System Requirements: Available ExpressCard slot; Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista / Mac OS X 10.4.7 or higher / Linux based system
- Dimensions: 34 x 112 x 21 mm / 1.34 x 4.41 x .83 in.
- Comments: This card is not compatible with PCMCIA and PC Card slots.
- Box Content: LaCie SATA II ExpressCard 34; drivers on CD-ROM (PC & Mac); User Manual on CD-ROM
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty