- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 840 Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J25108 000000000 J25108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LEWITT' LCT 840 is a premium-class externally polarized dual-diaphragm tube microphone designed to excel in a variety of demanding applications. Equi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual-diaphragm, multi-pattern tube mic ideal for lead and background vocals.
LEWITT' LCT 840 is a premium-class externally polarized dual-diaphragm tube microphone designed to excel in a variety of demanding applications. Equipped with a precision-engineered 1-inch capsule, the LCT 840 stands for exceptionally warm and classic, solid vintage sound. Perfectly suited for miking vocals and instruments, this rugged multi-purpose microphone allows for highly nuanced and authentic sound reproduction in the studio and even on stage. Five switchable polar patterns “ omni-directional, cardioid, figure-8, wide-cardioid and super-cardioid “ make the LCT 840 a highly versatile tool for professional audio engineers and performers looking for true and authentic tube sound.
Like all LEWITT mics, the LCT 840 stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 9 dB and effective rejection of off-axis sounds. The microphone features three levels of attenuation and three switchable high-pass filters, LEDs and pushbuttons for noiseless handling on the power supply unit (PSU).
Apart from user-friendly operating controls and advanced technological features so essential to memorable recordings, the LCT 840 also makes an eye-catching design statement: The microphone is equipped with a plexiglass inspection window on the front side of the body, so the illuminated tube itself is fully exposed. The inside window surface is coated with a highly conductive, yet transparent film preventing electromagnetic interference.
In short: The unique combination of innovative design, high-end technology and tube-typical sound quality ensures magic takes.
- Super-low self-noise multi-pattern tube microphone
- Dual-triode 12AX7 tube delivers a warm and comforting sound
- A mixture of old and new, traditional heritage and high-tech
- Externally polarized dual-diaphragm 1 in. capsule
- 5 switchable polar patterns, 3 low-cut settings, and 3 pre-attenuations settings
Innovative design paired with tube-quality sound, order the LCT 840 today!
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 139 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Phantom power required: No
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Width: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 1.8 in.
- Weight: 23.3 oz.
- Case: Hard case
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.