More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H95889 000000000 H95889000000000
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 240DM Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The MTP 240 DM is a rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphone tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited fo...Read More
Great vocal mic.
The MTP 240 DM is a rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphone tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited for use in live performances and ambitious home studio recordings, these dynamic microphones please entry-level vocalists and professionals alike.
Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the MTP 240 DM is engineered to provide sound reproduction with exceptional clarity and detail. The tough steel-mesh grille that perfectly resists wear and abuse rounds out its features.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Optimized frequency response for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly durable black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order today and see what Lewitt can do for you.
MTP 240DM Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle dynamic, moving coil
Directional pattern cardioid
Frequency range: 60 - 18.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV)
Rated impedance: < 280 ohms
Connector gold plated: 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: 1,9" X 6,9"
Net weight: 11,8 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer