- Write a Review
Pro quality dynamic.
LEWITT's MTP 540 DMs is a high-performance cardioid dynamic handheld microphones optimized for vocal applications setting new standards of sound quality in both demanding studio recordings and onstage use.
The MTP 540 DMs combines the advanced technological features so essential to memorable and authentic vocal reproduction, providing just the kind of performance you expect in a top-notch professional dynamic microphone: the elastic shock-mount system effectively cuts down handling noise, while a built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Highly shock-proof capsule minimizes handling noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 540 DMs features a convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order today and experience the Lewitt difference.
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 300 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 1,9" x 6,9"
- Net weight: 14,1 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.