- Write a Review
Pro quality dynamic.
LEWITT's MTP 540 DMs is a high-performance cardioid dynamic handheld microphones optimized for vocal applications setting new standards of sound quality in both demanding studio recordings and onstage use.
The MTP 540 DMs combines the advanced technological features so essential to memorable and authentic vocal reproduction, providing just the kind of performance you expect in a top-notch professional dynamic microphone: the elastic shock-mount system effectively cuts down handling noise, while a built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Highly shock-proof capsule minimizes handling noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 540 DMs features a convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order today and experience the Lewitt difference.
MTP 540 DM Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil
Directional pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 60 - 16.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV)
Rated impedance: < 300 ohms
Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: 1,9" x 6,9"
Net weight: 14,1 oz