- J42744 000001000 J42744000001000
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 550 DM Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The LEWITT MTP 550 DM and MTP 550 DMs both focus on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone – high gain before feedback,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Durable handheld dynamic mic with integrated acoustic pop and windshield.
The LEWITT MTP 550 DM and MTP 550 DMs both focus on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone – high gain before feedback, detailed, rich and authentic sound, easy handling and ruggedness. The MTP 550 DM and DMs feature a new improved internal shockmount - the capsule of the MTP 550 DM and DMs is fully rubber-mounted enabling exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting. The new and smaller switch on the MTP 550 DMs efficiently prevents accidental operation and reduces unwanted handling noise. These high-performance cardioid dynamic handheld microphones should be part in any professional set of live microphones.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 16kHz
- Max SPL: Info not availabe
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Live, studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: None
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 1.9 in.
- Height: 6.9 in.
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Emphasize the genuine in your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.