- J42792 000001000 J42792000001000
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 740 CM Cardioid Handheld Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
The MTP 740 CM uses the same large-diaphragm condenser capsule as the LEWITT performance flagship MTP 940 CM. It's the same 1 in. capsule as in their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uncompromising large-diaphragm studio condenser sound for stage performances.
The MTP 740 CM uses the same large-diaphragm condenser capsule as the LEWITT performance flagship MTP 940 CM. It's the same 1 in. capsule as in their studio microphones - that leads to a natural, authentic sound with first-class transient response due to the ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, 1 in. diaphragm. The MTP 740 CMs top-applications are vocal performances on stage and in the studio. As a straight forward vocal performance microphone it features a cardioid polar pattern which ensures effective rear sound rejection both onstage and in the studio.
Thanks to advanced suspension technology – capsule and electronics are fully rubber-cushioned – the MTP 740 CM is shock-resistant and offers a highly effective structure-born noise elimination. With its two step pre-attenuation and the switchable low-cut setting the MTP 740 CM can be adjusted to various vocal requirements and recording situations.
In short: the MTP 740 CM has everything on board for the most demanding live and studio vocal performances and recordings. Pure large-diaphragm studio condenser sound and features on stage and stage feeling for authentic vocal studio recordings.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 163 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Live, studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: Low-cut
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 2 in.
- Height: 7.2 in.
- Weight: 11.71 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Emphasize the genuine in your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.